Half the Woman I Used to Be: 300 to 140's with Pics

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! Thanks for sharing it!! Keep up the good work!! What I love most about you is you are never to old to change! :flowerforyou:
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Simply, I applaud you!
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    You look great! Makes you look younger too
  • meatpuppet999
    meatpuppet999 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :drinker: congratulations !!!!! :drinker: what a HUGE milestone, you look incredible, the difference is amazing! everyone must be so proud of you, and most important you must be sososo proud of yourself! :flowerforyou: you deserve to do something very special for yourself now, hehe
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!! You must feel wonderful!!!
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sp proud of you, Kat! Amazing!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • callie828
    Options
    I read every word you wrote and it spoke to me, it is the truth. Change has to come from within. I love how you wrote about not will power but won't power!!! Very inspiring, you look 20 years younger, and I mean that!!! Truly you have transformed and look absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Very well done. You look very happy and amazing! Your hard work has really paid off.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kat, you are amazing!! You're so inspiring to me. Many of the thoughts you express (on this post and on others) leave me dumbfounded, going "that's *exactly* how I feel!" Congratulations on your crazy success. I'm so happy for you. :):):)
  • nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration!!!
  • Smithrh74
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congratulations!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So beautifully said. So inspiring. Congratulations on your success inside and out!
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Go girl! You look wonderful, and if you are happy that is an added and extra special bonus!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats on you lose and dedication! I am also tagging this to re read when I need to remind myself that I CAN do this. Wonderful!
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    You are seriously one of my favorite people here on MFP. You have done amazing work and I am inspired by your accomplishments!
  • prosperkat
    prosperkat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You inspire me every day, Kat!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My hero! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before.... because of the beauty within that radiates on the outside..... and with your weight loss. You' re prettier than ever....... Congratulations.. Just wanted you to know , you've always been pretty. :flowerforyou:
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing, lovely!

You have a such a beautiful smile and you can see how happy you are.

Really inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!