Half the Woman I Used to Be: 300 to 140's with Pics

Options

Replies

• kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So awesome! It's so great to see the hard work pay off.
  • lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kat, you are so tiny! MOST IMPORTANTLY, you've found the way to heal yourself on the inside and be kind to yourself. Truly, that is what we all must do. Congratulations on your journey. I know change never stops.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Don’t let anyone (including yourself) ever tell you it can’t be done, because you can do it too. Right now, today, this minute, this second, make your health your priority. Yes, food tastes sweet, but your life is sweeter. Forgive yourself for mistakes you’ve made in the past, the past is behind you the second after it happens. You don’t need to wait until tomorrow, or Monday, or the first of a month to start. Every minute is a chance for a new beginning. Take it and run with it.

Congratulations! I love your story but especially this part.
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow your story is very uplifting. you look amazing wtg :happy:
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing Kat!
    You are an inspiration and I am proud to have you as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Wonderful feeling!

You are my Poster Girl, because I have the same ultimate goal for "pounds lost"!

Best wishes!
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing attitude and you look wonderful, so happy. Congrats on your successes. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an amazing thing you did for yourself! I need to post your words where I can see them every single day. Thanks for the inspiration and words to live by!
  • MellMo1971
    MellMo1971 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. Very inspirational and hits close to my heart. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great story! You did it!:flowerforyou: a major transformation! You shine!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Simply brilliant!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story. It was so good to read it and gave me inspiration. It's a wonderful thing you've done for yourself -- and so good of you to share with us. Well done!
    [These success stories are always a great read. I see a lot of nasty comments, rude responses and snarky remarks in other areas of MFP, but thankfully this area still has plenty of uplifting positive sharing.]
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!! Great job. You look like...no ....you ARE a completely different person. ENJOY this new life phase... you have earned it!!!
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story, you are an inspiration. You look so fit and happy and years younger.
  • Searching44
    Options
    FABULOUS JOB!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are a very inspiring lady, you are so awesome and i love the positive attuitude!!:happy:
  • janetjagogoodrick
    Options
    Inspirational...gives me hope :smile:
  • Marryparker
    Options
    Congratulations :) you look wonderful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!