i GOT CONFUESED....also

Options
124»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    you are such a crack head :laugh:

it's insane how much this dream is bothering me right now. not sure if it's the bbq, the mark, or the lays?

sersly I don't know why?....i can't figger out BMI?????????? BTW. ..... looooooooove your bikini you paragon of sanity.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I want to hear more about 1.

I had a sensual dream about Zeus the other day. Which my son woke me up from... :grumble:

The rest can wait until we iron out these details.

Well in this dream. Mark was my Zeus. I couldn't wait to jump into his lap.

Hmm, lap... yes, this was the same on my end as well. Now tell me about your mother.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I had a sensual dream about Zeus the other day. Which my son woke me up from... :grumble:

Hmm, lap... yes, this was the same on my end as well. Now tell me about your mother.

She wasn't there, but I had a very Motherly feeling towards his mantrum, and then a very don't-call-me-daughterly feeling towards the getting on his lap. All in all I think it means we are related, no?
  • brower47
    Options

She wasn't there, but I had a very Motherly feeling towards his mantrum, and then a very don't-call-me-daughterly feeling towards the getting on his lap. All in all I think it means we are related, no?

I'm pretty sure I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Okay but are you a billionaire? And will you love me over chips and dip?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

it's insane how much this dream is bothering me right now. not sure if it's the bbq, the mark, or the lays?

sersly I don't know why?....i can't figger out BMI?????????? BTW. ..... looooooooove your bikini you paragon of sanity.

Asian-Heart-Filled-Wink-Gif.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Asian-Heart-Filled-Wink-Gif.gif
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6MlBweedVaV-9x3XrEaj9Ws_Lvrvf_89Mwr2GIrnMBgLbqf9x
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    What the heck is a Mark Cuban? :huh: Whatever it is, I will support you on this. You do what you gotta do. :drinker:
  • brower47
    Options

No, are you? I will love you over chip and dip but not over chocolate chips. Deal with it.

Did we just become best friends?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

No, are you? I will love you over chip and dip but not over chocolate chips. Deal with it.

Did we just become best friends?

I think so.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Maybe I should post pictures of somebody's lunch?
  • brower47
    Options
    Maybe I should post 'so called' pictures of somebody's lunch?

FIFY
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    and snacks
  • brower47
    Options
    and 'so called' snacks
    FIFY
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    7-Layer-Dip-1-800.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should post pictures of somebody's lunch?

Change into something flame retardant first! :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    just retardant