Did your Boobs get smaller?

Options
13»

Replies

• willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've gone through several bra sizes so far. Several more to go. Thank goodness!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    yeah, they got smaller. Now they are the same size as when I was healthy and slim in my early 20's. Just wish they were still as perky, too.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little over 50 pounds and I have gone from a tight 44DD (it was probably the wrong size but I didn't go to a custom shop) to a 40C or D -- depending on the bra mfr.

As I lose the rest of my weight I expect to lose a little more in the chest and that actually makes me HAPPY!!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    OK, this is going to sound nuts. I went up a size.

I knew my bras were not fitting - and remeasured. My circumference went down 2 inches but my bust measurement didn't - and the difference is your cup size. So I shrank under/around them and they stayed the same - making me go from 42 C to 40 D. Go figure. I was elated to say the least.

I also lost 2 inches more on my hips than waist so far - so that's super for a pear shape too!

OK, enough of ringing my bell - back to you....
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a few back sizes but my cup size (DD) has stayed the same. They look smaller to me but I'm overflowing in the smaller cup.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I went from 38 DD to 36 DD, and yes, super saggy now...

Keep in mind that when you lose a band size but keep the 'same' cup, you've actually lost in cup too. For example, if my cup had stayed the same, I would be in 36 DDD now. So if you went from 42C to 40D, your cup hasn't changed.
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    How big were they when you were a teenager? In my experience, boobs after losing weight should be back at that size. So if you were a B cup then, it might go back. If you were already a D, it probably wont get smaller.
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38DD to a 34B (34D for more padded bras).

They still remain nice and perky but I do have stretch marks on them now.

I'm more than likely going to go down to a 30-32 band size and may get down to an A when I reach goal. That's what they were previously but I am thankful that they've always been perky and full!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    As of now, I've gone from 38G to 32G, which is a reduction in volume, but same cup size.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    At my biggest I was a 38E

Im now a 36D - so probably not the biggest change! :laugh: