Rocky Horror Picture Show

Options
124»

Replies

• FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Every time I watch Rocky Horror Picture Show I "shiver with antici............pation!"

Absolutely love,love,love,love this movie! Tim Curry is pure genius and could pull of that lingerie better than most women back in his day! Sexy legs!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I saw it many times when it came out. Even dressed up and went to the midnight showings. So, did my wife. A few years ago, we wanted to take my daughter and let her share the experience. She was about 15. It was here in Portland.

We walked out in the middle.

The show hadn't changed, but the audience had. The core of the audience was a large group of people that had been going for years and the theatrics had progressed to a point to be obscene. Everyone was trying to out do one another with the costumes and the audience performance. Actual nudes and topless and simulated sex. That might be fine for adults but there were kids in the audience.

I wish I had never taken my daughter. It ruined the memory of when I was younger and went.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Tim Curry actually hates this movie however
    oh. really? that makes me kind of sad. :ohwell:
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtjw4ecsQG1sj3oxho1_500.gif
    tumblr_mtjw3758nb1sj3oxho1_250.gif
    Sexy :happy:

Hell yea!!!! :love:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    We have an old theater that was closed down for a long time but recently under new ownership. They have cleaned it up and are bringing it back to life but they have a Rocky Horror night every other month. The screen the show and people who dress up get free admission with a can of food for the food bank!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Just got the opportunity to do a meet and greet with Barry Bostwick(Brad) and Patricia Quinn(Magenta) this past weekend and go to my first shadow cast. Amazing! They were both so funny.