1235»

Replies

• dots01752
    Options
    i am happy that is no longer snowing
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I have a beautiful, healthy boy and that I'm walking further and faster.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    It's mid November and a high of 70* today here in the 505...perfect cycling weather. I'm pretty happy about that...
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I woke up chipper today. logged on to facebook.

my whole wall was filled with "woe is me." so i come on here. more pity party.

DA**IT I WILL BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL JOIN ME.

write ONE thing youre happy about today!

Me: I am happy that my chickens are getting over avian pox and eye infections. i am also happy that i am baking bread this week.

love your post.

I have had news of 3 people I know dying of cancer all in the past 2 weeks.

I am SO happy to be healthy, and so lucky to live in my body and have everything in my life that I do. (More that one thing but I could keep going lol)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am super happy to be firmly back on the wagon. I have been doing ok at either eating well or working out but not both, today I rocked both :)

Also I finally managed to finish my second set of push ups - I have been building up to a whole second set and I am finally there :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I will have lunch with my kids today!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I made 3 miles in 40 minutes last night!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that God has blessed me, each and every day, with numerous, loud, joyous, awe inducing...

farts.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Everyones positivity is awesome!

Heres another:
    Im happy that my garden is coming in and my salad is 100% home grown
  • eatmindfully
    eatmindfully Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm actually having a hard time enjoying my birthday thinking about this. So much heartbreak and pain-the tragedy is immense.
    I am happy to have a roof over my head and food to eat and a pot to piss in. Many of my countrymen in the Philippines right now don't have that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I went to karate today!! Great burn and learning new moves!
  • lydbug08
    lydbug08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i am happy that God loves me in spite of me. i am happy for the health of my parents. my dad is 81 and runs circles around me and mom is 77--slowing down but still so, so strong. i am happy they are still around to help me and give me things i need when i dont ask (ahem--money!). i'm happy to have a job where i can keep a roof over my head and pay my bills. i am so, so happy to have 4 sweet kitties (3 rescues)--2 boys, 2 girls and great personalities! i am happy for great friends! i am happy that i live in a safe area where i dont have to worry about hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes, floods, etc.

i could go on and on and on. great thread :smile:

in the wise words of Phil Robertson: HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! :happy:
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    was sick last night so worked from home today and keep finding myself humming Elton John's "I'm still standing!!!":tongue: