Why is bacon...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Nikkisfitblog
    Nikkisfitblog Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    nothing to see here folks....move along.

^this lol
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Well than op, name a food that you love and let me ruin it for you? While I don't eat Bacon everyday I love the salty sweetness. Not only that it makes every food that you eat better!

BACON ON SALAD'S, LOADED POTATOS, ICE CREAM! (Honestly the last one I haven't tried. I stopped eating at sonic a long time ago. xD)
  • kmm0034
    kmm0034 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Admittedly I don't consume bacon often, but pigs aren't actually filthy animals. They roll in dirt, not in mud, but in dust, in order to prevent bugs and cool down. If there's mud, it's thanks to rain. They tend to have one place in their pen, well away from where they sleep, eat, drink or graze that they use as a toilet, and get distressed if their pen is too small to be able to do this. Do they pee in the pool? Yes. Do humans pee in the pool? Yes, yes they do. It's an instinctual thing most mammals do.

Now is a pig penned up in too small of an area in a factory going to be unhygienic. Yes. Let's deny you access to toilets and see how you manage it.

Is bacon strictly speaking bad for you, by the way? Not in moderation. Kind of like most foods. In moderation, it's okay. Do you want high fat bacon? Probably not. It's can be perceived as tastier, and humans as a whole find fats tasty, however it can also be greasier, and tends to shrink more and me more chewy than lower fat bacon.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    In the past week I've had....bacon on my salad, bacon with eggs, bacon wrapped asparagus, bacon-filled pancakes...mmm