Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• shirlj88
    Options
    Hello! I have about 50 pounds I would like to lose. A supporting group sounds excellent????
    Usernmae: shirlj88
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been yo-yoing for years and I'd love a way to keep better accountability. I've got just about 100 to lose to hit my ultimate goal. Thanks :)

CandiceJN
  • chipotlejam
    chipotlejam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would have loved to have known about this group a few months ago.
    I've lost 46lbs, with another 3lbs to go to take me to 150lbs and within the 'normal' BMI. I've done 'my version' of 5 2, only not as restrictive as 500 cals 2 days a week
    It's a long haul but worth it. Got to maintain it now.

Good luck everyone

Chipotlejam :flowerforyou:
  • thickerella
    thickerella Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • Superskinnie36
    Superskinnie36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I've been struggling for the last couple of weeks
    But I'm still determine, I really could use the support!
    Superskinnie36
  • rruiz156
    Options
    IM IN !!!!!!!! I have about 50lbs I need to lose
  • rruiz156
    Options
    rruiz156....... IM IN, I have 50lbs that I need to lose
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I would love to support and be supported. I have lost 44lbs thus far and I am on a mision to lose about 50 more. Please, please, please feel free to add me! I have over 200 friends and most are in RED:sad: I don't like to give up on friends so that is why I haven't deleted them. Buy anywho, I will give you alot of support. Again, anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou: Happy losing! :smile:
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have at least 150 to lose, and have lost about 25 thus far. I know your post says 50-100...but once I hit 100lb loss I can always leave if I need to. =P

Username: wateryphoenix
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    ejean61801
    Looking to lose 80
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose to get into a healthy BMI range. I've been "cruising" MFP for months now, but have not up to this point completely committed myself. I finally kicked the cigarettes and alcohol to the curb over a month and a half ago. YAY! So now I feel ready for this step. Food just seems the hardest thing to get under control. - horsebeauti
  • cangiggle
    Options
    I am in, I am in desperate need of support. I have lost almost 50 pounds so far and much to go, please add me
    cangiggle
  • safhabsi
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join you too! I have 50 pounds to lose. Add me safhabsi.
  • lujo321
    lujo321 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My username is lujo321. I should lose 100 pounds, I need to lose 80 but I plan to lose at least 50. LOL Depending on what day it is I keep changing my mind.
  • tealwater81
    Options
    I want to lose 100lbs im joing you guys today!
  • ekocstar77
    ekocstar77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ekocstar77
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    my name is daniella. I started at 280lb (20 stone) back in december 2012 i now weigh 218lb (15 stone 8lb) total loss of 62lb so far set myself the goal of 80lb in a year but 18lb away from that as weight has stuck past few weeks i would like to be 180lb user name is mrsward2010
  • gorbanzo
    Options
    May I join please? I have 100 pounds to lose. My username is Gorbanzo. Thanks so much for setting this up!
  • nanoloseit
    nanoloseit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    nanoloseit-username

looking to lose 40lbs
  • luveeyore21
    Options
    Hello,
    I have well over 100#'s to lose and would love to be part of this group. My user name is luveeyore21.

Thanks,
    Jodi:happy: