Replies

• katelynw1029
    katelynw1029 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I would love to join! My username is katelynw1029
  • Sidney79
    Sidney79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just joined and I need to lose about 90 lbs from the 30 I have previously lost - so any help is appreciated.
    Sidney79
  • fit4lifemomof4
    fit4lifemomof4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have around 50-60 to loose! I need to support
  • joanneron1
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm Joanne...and I could use plenty of support! I've been at this for almost 3 months and I've lost 18 pounds so far. My goal is 80 pounds.
  • lynnfredrickson
    Options
    :smile: Hello,,, Would love to join the group trying to be a kidney donor and have to lose 12 more popunds for the surgery,,, but want to continue to lose 40lbs to be at a healthy weight , I would love to get advise and updates on woman that have the same goals
  • MeaganReno
    MeaganReno Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wrong group and can't figure out how to delete! sorry!
  • lynnfredrickson
    Options
    Hello I saw your post ,, you said you lost 18lbs :smile: thats GREAT how did you do it ? I'm trying to lose 12lbs to be a kidney donor and I'm having a hard time doing this in a healthy way, I lost 12lbs doing the 1200 calorie a day diet and working out for 90 mins ,,, but now I'm at a stand stilll, any advise ?
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started here at 250lbs and I am down to 230... I still have 80 lbs to go and would love to join this group. Username:

countrygirl8542
  • Nursemomoftwo
    Nursemomoftwo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nursemomoftwo here, I would love to join. Have total of 85 lbs to lose. Down 8 so far.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I would love to join. I have around 80 lbs to go.
    Username :: kriskrossness
  • ashes304
    ashes304 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My username is ashes304 ... i have already lost 110 pounds and i still need to lose around 100 more... add me and we can be friends and help one another through this journey!
  • fireflight94
    Options
    fireflight94 here! I've to lose 90-100 lbs for July. Sadly, my family isn't much help and isn't really supportive, so I hope to find the support I want and need with you girlies. =)
  • marhia7
    marhia7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Marhia7

I am working on losing 65lbs. I would love to be a part of the group. Thank you!
  • arial777
    arial777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some support! I have another 80lbs to go. Username arial777. Great idea! :smile:
  • TiarraJ926
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!

I am new and would love to have the support of a group. I have 80 pounds to lose and I am ready, motivated and excited. -TiarraJ926
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    my full name is DeterminedToLoseIt02 and I have a little over 50 to lose
  • christianshrinks
    Options
    Hello! I want to lose 100-120 pounds. Good luck, everyone!

christianshrinks
  • topmcas
    Options
    Hi
    Need to loose 57 lbs and need encouragement , would love to be part of your support group!
    Thanks
  • topmcas
    Options
    Sign me up, I need to loose 57 lbs and need good supportive friends!
  • Hello I need to lose 200 lbs. I need some support

Username: confusinglyamusing