Jillian Michaels is in hot water...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that they wanted a reason to get Reuben back because he is a celebrity so they made a big deal out of nothing. Would they do the same if the contestants had a 5 hour energy?

All for the ratings IMO

These were my thoughts exactly!
  • moolovesme
    Options
    I was thinking that they wanted a reason to get Reuben back because he is a celebrity so they made a big deal out of nothing. Would they do the same if the contestants had a 5 hour energy?

All for the ratings IMO

These were my thoughts exactly!

Me too! She stated on her facebook page that the supplements were used and legal in previous seasons of the show. If anything, it was a flimsy excuse. What's a couple hundred mg of caffeine, really.

https://www.facebook.com/jillianmichaels?fref=ts
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    you are going to tell me that ppl are giving her crap about giving 200mg cafeine to a morbidly obese person? Hows about they throw some twinkies in that hot water...At this point that would be like trying to sedate a rhino with benadryl..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    That show lost it's credibility many seasons ago. It's just a 60 minute commercial now.
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm really disappointed with how this show has changed. I would rather see more of the contestants and what they are learning than plugs for Walmart and Subway or crazy dramatic twists to make ratings. I still love Bob though because he's so precious.