your ODD food behaviors...

Options
12346»

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    If I am having meat and a salad or veges I eat the veges first. I love meat, its the best part. I eat everything leaving the 'best' part till last. If it's an icecream I eat the whole cone but the part holding the icecream first then eat the icecream part of the cone last. I also like to eat salad with my hands, it frustrates me trying to pick it up with a fork.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was brought up vegetarian (mostly vegan) and I really freak out about eating food off a bone, especially if it's chicken. I can handle lamb chops, most of the time. I really struggle in confidence with cooking meat (though I've cooked some beautiful meat dishes recently!), and only cooked chicken on the bone for the first time in my life recently! (I have made roast chicken before and it turned out great...but I make someone else carve and shred it, LOL)
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    If I have a snack of any kind I ALWAYS eat all of the broken pieces before eating the whole ones.

Now your turn! :)

:laugh: Me too! the chips at the bottom of the Doritos bag...Another oddity of mine is fat puffy cheetos dipped in soft (almost melted) vanilla ice cream

Doritos and vanilla ice cream = winning.

French fries in frosties or milkshakes...soooo DELICIOUS!!!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

eat nutty bars one layer at a time

Me too!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I dip my fries in MUSTARD...yep, mustard
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I salt my ketchup at restaurants but not at home.

I can't have hot cocoa if I don't put salt in it.