Options
    Hot girl = motivation. Get on with the program
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    you answered your own question. yay.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are too scared so early in the morning and feel safe next to you :smokin:
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are underestimating the differences between cardio machines.

I NEVER jump on a cardio machine next to a hot girl if there are other machines available. I cant really watch your *kitten* if I'm beside you right? KIDDING. Well, sorta kidding.

Anyways-I am extremely aware of my surroundings and the last thing I want to do..is be THAT GUY..the d-bag who hits on girls while they are working out. I'm married now so thats not even an issue but I prefer to leave chicks alone.

THAT SAID-my old gold's gym were complete @sshats about repairing the cardio machines..I swear to God that 4/5 machines were not fully functional. One the heartrate meter never worked, another the incline button was broke, one the whole control pad was broke. etc etc. Its possible the dude is OCD and that was his "favorite" machine. Just move one machine over and he will get the hint.
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be concerned about a male using a cardio machine next to you - he's not a threat. The real men are elsewhere in the gym, lifting.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    Get on the treadmill, stair master or elliptical rite next to me? 10 in a row with no one on them and you have to go rite next to me.. I'm not sure I understand what they are trying to do, but I like my "alone" time at the gym. They don't talk to me or anything.. they just do their cardio rite beside me. Do they do it on purpose or is this a subconscious move at 5 am? Either way, It's strange to me..

If it helps you sleep at night, I wouldnt even go near you, wont catch me dead on a eliptical, the stairmaster is a diffrnt story but trust me i aint lookin,,good luck with your gains..