why do girls..

Replies

• Why aren't there more women like you at the gym, it would be so much more motivating! haha
    I like connecting to people in the gym too.
    Once I went and spotted this guy on bench press. His girlfriend did not appreciate it.

Apparently you're supposed to be standing at the end of the bench, as opposed to sitting on the guy's lap. Who knew?
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Just don't **** your pants jogging
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Hmm, I never move off my machines until I'm done with them. I don't care WHO is eyeballing them or me. MY MACHINE, MY TIME. As long as I'm not talked to, I won't pretend I don't speak a peep of English.

If I'm approached.. "Que???"

Mufasa? Que pasa que pasa que pasa!
    Si Si!! :laugh:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    This entire thread totally illustrates what's wrong with the way that society tells genders they should interact.

Women? Assume that any man wanting to talk to you is only doing so because he finds you attractive and wants to go out with you. Or have sex with you. Probably both, so if he's talking to you or nearby, kick him to the curb, because you don't want to look "easy" by associating with him. You also should avoid him even if you do like him, because he'll appreciate that you're playing "hard to get", and take it as a sign that he should try harder.

Men? Assume that any woman wanting to walk to you is only doing so because she finds you attractive and wants to go out with you. Maybe have sex with you, but that will only be after you convince her that you're worthwhile and after the point where she could be seen as "easy". So talk to them if you really think they are attractive and would have sex with them, and keep doing so even when they rebuke you, because obviously they're just not wanting to seem easy but could really be into you.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Just don't **** your pants jogging

But when am I suppose to *kitten* my pants then.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Hmm, I never move off my machines until I'm done with them. I don't care WHO is eyeballing them or me. MY MACHINE, MY TIME. As long as I'm not talked to, I won't pretend I don't speak a peep of English.

If I'm approached.. "Que???"

Le importaría si yo trabajo en una serie de su máquina mami?
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Don't take it personal... chances are that it has nothing to do with you. Esthetics are important to us girls/women.... and to imagine that we stink and you are close enough to notice.... well, that is just too mortifying to think about.... so we move.

I'm speculating..... I workout at the gym at work and I don't have the luxury to distance myself..... and that is my one concern.... and I don't just workout with these folks.... I work with them, too!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    it's gas
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Or taking a walk in the forest, holding hands. It could be beautiful if only she'd let it. :cry:
    Aw, don't cry! I told you I said yes to this weekend?!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Oh you're one of THOSE guys. : )

urinal.jpg
  • ThePlight

urinal.jpg
    Oh god, can't stop laughing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    I go to the gym to TRAIN not to pick up a date. I got a good woman at home so that category is filled. I go for one reason and that is to improve my physique

Love to hear a man boast about his girl! You're surely a keeper. But really, the only reason I would not want to be on the machine next to a guy is if he's going faster than me and working harder - I'd be jealous of his energy.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    I hate being next to anyone on any equipment . . . people work out, sweat, and a lot them stink. I don't need to inhale someone else's nasty BO while I try to work out.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Or taking a walk in the forest, holding hands. It could be beautiful if only she'd let it. :cry:

I will hold your hand :laugh: :laugh:
  • MityMax96

urinal.jpg
    would totally stop mid-stream :laugh: :laugh:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    You're farting near them, aren't you? Admit it, you're Tooty McTootster and they're trying not to gag.
  • MityMax96
    I hate being next to anyone on any equipment . . . people work out, sweat, and a lot them stink. I don't need to inhale someone else's nasty BO while I try to work out.
    some older lady hopped on a treadmill next to me and let one rip, an SBD, I had to go.
  • ThePlight
    some older lady hopped on a treadmill next to me and let one rip, an SBD, I had to go.
    You poor soul :|
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    It has creeped me out in the past but it also depends on your intentions. It's alright if the gym is crowded but if you just happen to chose the one next to me in an empty gym, I am going to wonder what you're up to.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Hilarious!

urinal.jpg