why do girls..

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    I like connecting to people in the gym too.
    Once I went and spotted this guy on bench press. His girlfriend did not appreciate it.

Apparently you're supposed to be standing at the end of the bench, as opposed to sitting on the guy's lap. Who knew?

Really? I always found the lap seat to be the most comfortable for my workout purposes. So many unwritten rules at the gym :grumble:
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Oh you're one of THOSE guys. : )

urinal.jpg

This is totally what I thought of when I read the op! lmao!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member

if the guy were good looking, i would want him there even less, while i'm in the middle of a hot sweaty workout!!

hmm...ok
    Why is that?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member

if the guy were good looking, i would want him there even less, while i'm in the middle of a hot sweaty workout!!

hmm...ok
    Why is that?
    I'm guessing so she can focus lol.
    Hard to focus with my fiance next to me.
  • MityMax96
    Ok, but what if he ain't talking to or bothering her?
    Don't think that would mess up the focus then, no?
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member

hmm...ok
    Why is that?

ummmmm cause i'm disgustingly sweaty and gross? and even if i wasn't, at that particular moment, then yes, it's a focus thing.
  • MityMax96

hmm...ok
    Why is that?

ummmmm cause i'm disgustingly sweaty and gross? and even if i wasn't, at that particular moment, then yes, it's a focus thing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok
  • ThePlight
    Ok, but what if he ain't talking to or bothering her?
    Don't think that would mess up the focus then, no?
    I guess it comes down to human nature. That "stare" factor that a lot of people can't help. And sometimes not even starring, just looking out the corner of our eyes haha.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Same reason guys don't piss at the urinal next to another guy.
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    lol randomly putting my input, I'm self conscious so if I think a guy is anywhere near looking at me I'm going to shy away and hide!
  • _sam125
    _sam125 Posts: 14 Member
    i get super creeped out when someone goes on a machine right next to me when there groups of empty ones. its like those weird creepy guys that sit right next to you on a bus when its like empty.
    just no.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Men use the elliptical? In public? I need to YouTube this....

I had to wait inline for the stairmaster today because apparently it was stairmaster zumbathon day. ladies? Seriously? Chaking your hips while on the stairmaster?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    I do not think about this EVER
  • ThePlight
    Men use the elliptical? In public? I need to YouTube this....

I had to wait inline for the stairmaster today because apparently it was stairmaster zumbathon day. ladies? Seriously? Chaking your hips while on the stairmaster?

I would have killed to have seen that!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I like to pick the treadmill next to a woman and do one tenth of a mile faster to see if she will increase her speed. If she does then I increase mine. Some ladies are very competitive, let's just say that.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    I like to pick the treadmill next to a woman and do one tenth of a mile faster to see if she will increase her speed. If she does then I increase mine. Some ladies are very competitive, let's just say that.
    come stand next to me...i dont like to go too fast.
  • I like to pick the treadmill next to a woman and do one tenth of a mile faster to see if she will increase her speed. If she does then I increase mine. Some ladies are very competitive, let's just say that.
    come stand next to me...i dont like to go too fast.
    shame.:bigsmile:
  • ThePlight
    It's all about the incline for me... I love climbing. I set my incline to the highest I can set it to, and go.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    wear yoga pants and a t-shirt with winter boots?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    for sh*ts and giggles, i've always wanted to hop on the back of someone on the treadmill who's slow walking.