Options

Replies

• TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think i'd make an excellent MFP husband! :flowerforyou:

british? tall? DIBS!

MINE! :angry:

too late. we've already honeymooned PMs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a "open" relationship?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Get back in the vault. I didn't let you out.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    MFP husband leads to MFP divorce and then you become bitter, *kitten* around and catch VD. True story.

Unlesss....MFP husband leads to MFP husbands because they don't know what the heck is up behind closed PM's. and then you become awesome and *kitten* around and catch a wave to wonderfulz. True story.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    All I can offer you is my platinum Visa card.....

oh I'll take that!!!! :love: :heart: :drinker:
    card number is on its way ;)

SCORE!!!!!:smokin:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    How do you have the time to create this post, what with all that sandwich making you should be doing.

I KID, I KID!
    :laugh:

Can mine be turkey with cream cheese and alfalfa sprouts and tomato and mustard? I always wanted a wife and fit all those criteria OP mentioned quite well. She never said you had to have a dangler.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Yes mistress
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    1. What?
    2. Looks like you're slacking on your cardio, babe. *puts another Snickers in the deep fryer*
    3. #%&ing @*&%^
    4. Look over there! *Damn her friend has a nice *kitten**
    5. Yeah, dinner was okay, I guess. Take care of those dishes, will ya? Gonna go to Hooters with the guys...

Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    2. Expect me to look hot and sexy in all my pics while you let yourself go
    3. Regularly say insensitive things
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)
    5. Show little appreciation for everything I do for you

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    How do you have the time to create this post, what with all that sandwich making you should be doing.

I KID, I KID!
    :laugh:

O NO YOU DIDNT!!!!!:devil: :laugh:
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I don't qualify...shucks!
  • onmyown326
    Options
    1. What?
    2. Looks like you're slacking on your cardio, babe. *puts another Snickers in the deep fryer*
    3. #%&ing @*&%^
    5. Yeah, dinner was okay, I guess. Take care of those dishes, will ya? Gonna go to Hooters with the guys...

Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.

I JUST ***** SLAPPED YOUR *kitten* CUZ YOU WERE ON MY FL BEFORE!!!!:laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    1. What?
    3. #%&ing @*&%^

Marry me! We can just buy paper plates. And fried pickles served by girls in pantyhose and orange shorts are my fave!

snickers.jpg?w=487 will you accept this instead of an engagement ring for my non traditonal proposal?
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

You said you were MINE! :angry: :explode: :angry:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You said you were MINE! :angry: :explode: :angry:

Ohhhh *kitten*...

wait wait wait...I never submitted my wifey app, remember?!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Awwwwww, shoots, I want me a MFP hubby, but purely just to change the oil and do the sex. Just tell me I'm pretty and you love me once a year. I'm easy.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    Awwwwww, shoots, I want me a MFP hubby, but purely just to change the oil and do the sex. Just tell me I'm pretty and you love me once a year. I'm easy.

You had me at easy.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    Hell yes. But I don't care what that wrapped says, I'm not sharing.
    1. What?
    3. #%&ing @*&%^

Marry me! We can just buy paper plates. And fried pickles served by girls in pantyhose and orange shorts are my fave!

snickers.jpg?w=487 will you accept this instead of an engagement ring for my non traditonal proposal?
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

I'll one up TX and take out the trash too.
  • onmyown326
    Options

Yes mistress

This thread is so hot lol
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    I'll see your trash taking out and raise you a spider killing.

I'll one up TX and take out the trash too.