What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options

Replies

• CoolHandSmouche
    Options
    1) People using the word "funner".

2) Business people who insist on putting their bag on a seat, then act put out when asked to move it...particularly during rush hour.

3) Being asked "Is there anything else I can help you with today?", when the individual has, in fact, spectacularly failed to help me in any way, shape or form!

4) The Nigerian prince who keeps emailing me, despite not paying me back the £1,000 I sent to help move his gold out of the country.

5) Politicians...unless Kevin Spacey is playing the character.
  • JudyAFry
    JudyAFry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yea I hate when people do the phone numbers in wrong grouping, so dumb.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    hearing people eat.

the sound of an empty water bottle (thin plastic like poland spring, etc.) being crushed or squeezed over and over. (this one makes me murderous...idk why)

I can't stand it when I can hear people eat. My 5 year old is one thing, at least he's working on it.

When people drag utensils across a plate, or stir food with a lot of unnecessary noise.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    1) People who check their phone when I am trying to have a real life experience with them. It's RUDE. That FB post about "if you love Jesus and don't want people to suffer, "like" this" is not goin anywhere.

2) the sound/smell/mention of any type of chewing gum

3) People thinking they can get *kitten* over on me

4) Hustlers who are doing more video game playin than actual hustling.....you bettah callllllll Tyrone.......CALL HIM!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot, when I buy dinner and she doesn't put out.

I get irritated easily by the small stuff and i get absolutely foul mouthed behind old people driving but i guess the above too but, in reverse.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Starvation mode
    people gaining weight simply needing to eat more to lose
    broscience

ETA: When it is only 3:30 and I'm STARVING!
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    When my annoying jewish co-worker gets mad that our adopt-a-family celebrates christmas and she talks nonstop about how she doesn't want anything to do with the celebration of christmas..

then offer that she have a early: Asara B'Tevet / עשרה בטבת
    Tenth of Tevet (Hebrew: עשרה בטבת, Asarah BeTevet), the tenth day of the Hebrew month of Tevet, is a minor fast day in Judaism. The fast commemorates the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylonia. Like other minor fasts, Asara B'Tevet begins at dawn (first light) and ends at nightfall (full dark). its on Dec 23, 2012 this year hope that helps
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    When I read a persons phone number them as 555-508-0042 and they say "yes, 555 5 oh 8 oh oh 42".

OH Is not a number.....
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    1. People not using turn signals-really? It's too hard to flip the little lever?!

2. Drivers who cut ME off (or some other driving error) but flip ME off!

3. When my husband chews gum. Ugh-smacking, loud and fast. Makes me twitch.

4. Bad spelling. (As I check my post to make certain my iPad doesn't add extra letters and symbols!)
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    People (think cooking show hosts) who speak in a heavy regional us accent, but when they hit an ethnic ingredient, go over the top with the 'appropriate' accent.

e.g Ok, so's youze is makin your pizza, and now it's time for the mOZZZa-r-r-r-relLE. Next, yiz are gonna chuck it in tha oven ...
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Eating with your mouth open! arg!
  • k_stew_
    Options
    when I can tell from a profile picture that that person has bad lifting technique! Rounded backs, over-extended hips, etc. make me crazy! Especially because if it's your profile pic I assume that means you think you look good and are doing it right!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    1.) When the car in front of me takes too long to make a right hand turn.
    2.) When someone interrupts me when I am speaking.
    3.) When somebody throws a piece of paper across my counter at me rather than answer a simple, "How can I help you?"
    4.) Oh, and when someone asks me a question, and I tell them I don't know the answer, and they reword the question 3543543431434 times and keep asking. Guess what? I still don't know!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Eating with your mouth open! arg!

Oh and this!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    1.) Pulling out
    2.) People
    3.) Children
    4.) Pulling out
    5.) When she says "I'm on my period" like it isn't national BJ week.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    When I turn my fridge all the way up by mistake after shopping and my food ends up frozen the next day!!!! :(

Why would you change you fridge temp in the first place?

*curious*

Seriously
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    cyclists without helmets
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    1. When I forget my shaker bottle.
    2. When I forget my head phones.
    3. When I take my preworkout 30 minutes before workout and I'm still at work...and then boss issues a last minute task. <--FML!!

When I forget to WASH my shaker bottle...
  • _Elainee
    _Elainee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    smacking sniffling
    stuck up people
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    When I turn my fridge all the way up by mistake after shopping and my food ends up frozen the next day!!!! :(

Why would you change you fridge temp in the first place?

*curious*

Seriously
    Perhaps you should scroll down further and read the entire thing. Fridge design flaw.