What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Traffic.
    Selfies.
    Hashtags
    Fad diets
    Girls who wear makeup in the gym and never workout and stare at themselves in mirrors, go home.
  • nicholaskyle712
    Options
    So basically youth.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    People COMMENTING ON WHAT I EAT AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH
    I know I eat weird, I know I squash bread and dissect things, I know I don't like things touching, I know I don't eat much at a time. I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME THIS

Also, when people use "gay" as a synonym for annoying or stupid. I don't really think anger in that situation is disproportionate though :P
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    someone who can't make a decision
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Indecisive people
    Narcissism
    People who think they know everything
    People who believe everything
    Those who don't think for themselves!!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    FORGOT ONE! Perhaps the one that makes me the MOST ANGRY......Animal abuse or mistreatment. People that abuse poor animals deserve to be tortured and shot. PERIOD. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The question was "disproportionately angry". That would not seem disproportionate.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    When someone tries to "teach" me something about a subject I am much more versed in than them.

When people cannot tell the difference between the subjective case, and the objective case.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    When people cut me off in traffic or come to a complete stop in order to merge into oncoming traffic.
    When I stub my toe.
    When an ex calls or comes by unexpectedly.
    When someone steps on my foot or bumps into me without saying excuse me.
    When someone steals the parking spot I've patiently been waiting for.
    When I wanted something to eat at home and there was less than a serving left.
  • gmthisfeller
    Options
    Loud children in grocery stores (I don't care if they're happy loud it's f*cking annoying)

People who have forgotten what they were like as children.
  • gmthisfeller
    Options
    People who make unnecessary noises when they eat.

What are some necessary noises?
  • gmthisfeller
    Options
    Children constantly whining about EVERYTHING

Adults whining about adults constantly whining about chidren constatntly whining.

Oh...wait...dang!
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Had to add 1 more. Women who always complain about their husbands or ask me how I get mine "to behave that way". First off I didn't, he came that way...its one of the many reasons I married him, second if you hate your spouse so much either fix it or move on, just please shut up about it.

Friends having a bad spouse day are perfectly fine, we all have them but I constantly meet women that have nothing nice ever to say about their husbands.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    those "special" self entitled people that think the rules/manners dont' apply and they can do what they want.. especially when they are asshat commuters.
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I (a gentleman) holds a door open for a fellow pedestrian (a lady) and she doesn't say thank you, even less acknowledges my chivalry.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    People with short tempers!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who pull out in front of people or people behind you that get mad because you don't pull out in front of people. Screw you and your white Expedition with your little stick family on the back window. I'd like to keep my daughter and I from being squashed by a semi, thank you.

People who drink the last bit of tea, milk, juice, etc and put the container back in the fridge.... REALLY, throw that $h!t in the trash or put the pitcher in the sink.

People who think they can tell you how to discipline your child/children. I am not going to yank her up and beat her *kitten* just because you think I should. Mind your darn business and let me handle mine. Plus I don't think I asked for your freaking opinion.

When people have a set job with a deadline at a certain time on a certain day once a week and they seem to make all Doctor's visits, teacher conferences, meetings, nail/hair appointments and other crazy crap at that exact time. Seriously, there are 6 other days and half a day after you can make all this crap.

People who are walking toward you and go to the left... Just like the freaking road, keep to the freaking right... Unless you are in a backwards country than the US.

People who stop both ways of traffic on a road to talk... happens a lot in our little town...

People who let their pets run in the road while sitting there watching them. Seriously five cars in a row, have already swerved or braked to keep from missing your tire chasing poodle. As hateful as it sounds, if it's between fluffy, a ditch, or oncoming traffic, fluffy is going to have a bad day.

On the same note, people who swerve into oncoming traffic or a ditch, endangering everyone in their vehicles and those surrounding to miss a squirrel, rabbit, raccoon, etc. Sorry, but in my opinion, you are an idiot.

People who thinks the world owes them everything and they are entitled to anything and everything.

People who call your cell phone to chat... And then continue to talk after you said you would have to call back/ or are busy. Then get mad because you finally hang up after repeating "I can't talk right now" 15 times.

People who interrupt my "me time". The only one who is allowed to do that is my daughter.

Grumpy post office clerks.... I try my best not to go to my local post office in the mornings, because the grumpiest man I have ever met works...

A lot of things anger me...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    people that go down the wrong way in a parking lot and look at you like youre a moron cause youre going the right way
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    1. People that flick lit cigarette butts out of their car windows
    2. People that can't show up to stuff on time
    3. Sh*tty drivers / slow drivers
    4. Short people that walk SLOW in front of us giants and don't take a hint to move (6'2" and 6'7". Get the F out of our way when we're in the mall or some other crowded place.
    5. Forgetting my headphones at home when going to the gym
    6. When people refer to a run of any length as a "marathon". 26.2 miles is a marathon. No other distance is.
  • MorganBody
    Options
    -water weight
    -Dirty dishes in the sink
    -People who let dogs on their beds/furniture
    -mullets
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Really thin toilet paper.