Guys only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Intelligent
    Accomplished
    Great Cook
    Loving
    Affectionate
    Innapropriate Sense of Humor
    Positive
    Independent
    Trustworthy
    "Stuff" in all the right places

35554_Jenna_Marbles_lets_bang_gif_IE1y.gif
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    -Critical mass of intelligence.
    -Not difficult to look at.
    -Fertile and wants offspring at some point.
    -Has my back.
    -Shares brain droppings.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
    Intelligent
    Gentle

Thoughtful
    Innocent
    Trustworthy
    Sensitive

ya, I'm out.. in both ways haha
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    The perfect WOMAN (girlfriend makes it seem too young), the perfect woman, will make me forget about other women.

True story.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Necessary stuff:

*Independent - does not turn her problems into my problems without asking for help, doesn't constantly need help with her own life.
    *Easygoing - I don't pick fights, neither does she. Good at making priorities without panicking along the way.
    *Someone who helps me hold myself to a high standard, while inspiring the same behavior in me.
    *Chemistry - There's a certain je ne sais quoi about any attraction between two people that can't be quantified. It doesn't have to be the biggest one I've ever felt, but it has to be there.

Things that would be nice:

*A woman who can throw a punch... so, athletic. I'm fit, I take care of my body, and I enjoy an active lifestyle. It's not necessary, but I'd love it if a girl I was dating was the same.
    *Someone who enjoys cooking - I love cooking, and having two pairs of hands in the kitchen is a lot more fun than one. Plus, more awesome food.
    *A girl who can hold her liquor - I enjoy drinking and the occasional cigarette. She doesn't have to drink a ton, but it'd be nice if we could just go to a quiet bar or pub after a long week and just relax over a beer.
    *Appreciation of art - I'm a dancer and a writer, so having someone who gets why I'm passionate about those things is really nice. They are personal passions that I do just for me, though, so my enjoyment of the arts isn't dependent on the opinion of whomever I date.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Is anyone else picturing this guy right now?? Cause really, he spelled it out for men everywhere...

LSpector_RomeoRose_062712-3249pcncdz.jpg
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    I don't pay attention.. this post said guys only.. I couldn't resist to see what these guys would come up with.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Total submission to my wants and needs

ETA: with a smile :happy:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    One that knows her place, shuts up, don't nag a lot and doesn't whine about me having a wife.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Intelligent
    Accomplished
    Great Cook
    Loving
    Affectionate
    Positive
    Independent
    Trustworthy

I dunno... maybe we should meet for beers first.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I don't pay attention.. this post said guys only.. I couldn't resist to see what these guys would come up with.

I can't decide if "irony" or "oxymoron" is what I'm looking for here... Help me out guys.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

I can't decide if "irony" or "oxymoron" is what I'm looking for here... Help me out guys.

"Typical" is the word you are looking for
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Intelligent
    Accomplished
    Great Cook
    Loving
    Affectionate
    Positive
    Independent
    Trustworthy

I dunno... maybe we should meet for beers first.

emmastone-alcohol.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You're looking for "nosy women who can't follow simple instructions and are hence not girlfriend material"
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Men have two emotions. Hungry and horny.

If he hasn't got an erection, you better be in the kitchen making a sammich.

*taking notes*
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options

You're looking for "nosy women who can't follow simple instructions and are hence not girlfriend material"

you're rite.. I am not.
  • odusgolp
    Options

you're rite.. I am not.

And they totally need to get rite off the treadmill rite next to you. Amirite?
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    One that knows her place, shuts up, don't nag a lot and doesn't whine about me having a wife.

lmao
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options

you're rite.. I am not.

And they totally need to get rite off the treadmill rite next to you. Amirite?

Your profile pic matches your personality. That's awesome!