Guys only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?

Options

Replies

• HawtinPhoenix
    HawtinPhoenix Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Cute, big boobs, compliant, and mute :laugh: :wink:

This sounds like a Disney fairytale.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Have your own goals in life
    Be independent
    Don't be obsessed with buying crap
    Squat
    Deadlift

Oh dear. I have been doing this all wrong.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    a pulse
  • CoolHandSmouche
    Options
    She has to be able to laugh at herself.
    She does not have to have an IQ of 130 but, she cannot be an idiot either
    She cannot be a smoker or a drug user
    She cannot be a HEAVY drinker.
    While a history is acceptable, she cannot constantly complain about her past.
    As long as she smiles more then she frowns, I am ok.
    She cannot be afraid to get dirty either in play or in work.
    She has to have an honest to goodness loving heart. Not just when people are watching.
    And while she doesn't have to be STUNNIG, she does have to be better looking then me.

This is quite reasonable

Quite? I'd say perfectly reasonable... ;)
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    One my wife will never find out about.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    All I want is a woman with a big but and a smile but BBD told me never to trust those types of women so, I'll settle for a big butt and a smirk!

Big butts rule!!! lol....
  • dslfkhad
    Options
    The only thing a PERFECT girlfriend needs is an understanding that while you are a part of our lives, and a GREAT part at that, you are NOT the ENTIRETY of our lives.

NOT thinking about you literally EVERY second doesn't mean we're NOT thinking about you, and it certainly doesn't mean we're not in love with you. However, the perfect girlfriend understands that there are other things on our minds. There are other people we think about, and worry about.

And keep in mind, even though society/media doesn't necessarily seem to put as much pressure on guys to look perfect doesn't mean we don't think about it. That's likely why a lot of guys are on this site. Even though we may not admit it, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to look just as good for you as you want to look good for us. Accusing us of not appreciating how you look doesn't help us to appreciate, nor does it help us feel good about ourselves.

And PLEASE understand that while men aren't always as complicated or as emotional as women, that doesn't mean that we can't occasionally be exactly that. Sometimes we need space. Sometimes we NEED that night of drunken bull**** with our friends to feel good. Again, just because you are a part of our lives doesn't mean you ARE our lives.

We're not mind readers, and we know you aren't either.

Understanding. That's what makes a perfect girlfriend.
  • barbi_jean
    barbi_jean Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SlgNiLCQthkk4sl3ot7fA6Fto1_400.gif

And also. Boobs.
    Hilarious!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Pssst....

...some girls have girlfriends too.

That's what I was thinking
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    She has to be able to laugh at herself.
    She does not have to have an IQ of 130 but, she cannot be an idiot either
    She cannot be a smoker or a drug user
    She cannot be a HEAVY drinker.
    While a history is acceptable, she cannot constantly complain about her past.
    As long as she smiles more then she frowns, I am ok.
    She cannot be afraid to get dirty either in play or in work.
    She has to have an honest to goodness loving heart. Not just when people are watching.
    And while she doesn't have to be STUNNIG, she does have to be better looking then me.

This is quite reasonable

Quite? I'd say perfectly reasonable... ;)

teeheee
  • barbi_jean
    Options
    1. sense of humor
    2. intelligence
    3. adventurous (travel, food, sex, trying new things)
    4. understanding that my feelers are delicate

I don't date insects.
    Also, HILARIOUS!!!
  • barbi_jean
    Options
    Men have two emotions. Hungry and horny.

If he hasn't got an erection, you better be in the kitchen making a sammich.

:laugh:

Works for me.

But, the sammich is for me. Not him. He can make his own GD sammich. :bigsmile:
    Yes! I am with you on this one!
  • CoolHandSmouche
    Options
    I don't get the whole "sammich" thing... :embarassed:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Bacon, bourbon, beer and enjoying movies with Hugh Grant and/or Meryl Streep in them. Not necessarily in that order. A love of Crossfit and Mizzou sports doesn't hurt either. :bigsmile:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Cute, big boobs, compliant, and mute :laugh: :wink:
    1 out of 4 ain't bad...amirite?

Now, now.....give yourself credit, you're AT LEAST 2 of 4 (and for you, I'd upgrade "cute" to "HOT") :drinker:
  • CoolHandSmouche
    Options
    Bacon, bourbon, beer and enjoying movies with Hugh Grant and/or Meryl Streep in them. Not necessarily in that order. A love of Crossfit and Mizzou sports doesn't hurt either. :bigsmile:

Movies doesn't begin with "b"... :wink:
  • CoolHandSmouche
    Options
    The only thing a PERFECT girlfriend needs is an understanding that while you are a part of our lives, and a GREAT part at that, you are NOT the ENTIRETY of our lives.

NOT thinking about you literally EVERY second doesn't mean we're NOT thinking about you, and it certainly doesn't mean we're not in love with you. However, the perfect girlfriend understands that there are other things on our minds. There are other people we think about, and worry about.

And keep in mind, even though society/media doesn't necessarily seem to put as much pressure on guys to look perfect doesn't mean we don't think about it. That's likely why a lot of guys are on this site. Even though we may not admit it, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to look just as good for you as you want to look good for us. Accusing us of not appreciating how you look doesn't help us to appreciate, nor does it help us feel good about ourselves.

And PLEASE understand that while men aren't always as complicated or as emotional as women, that doesn't mean that we can't occasionally be exactly that. Sometimes we need space. Sometimes we NEED that night of drunken bull**** with our friends to feel good. Again, just because you are a part of our lives doesn't mean you ARE our lives.

We're not mind readers, and we know you aren't either.

Understanding. That's what makes a perfect girlfriend.

I'm going to hazard a guess, and say that you've wanted to get that off your chest for quite some time now...
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Guys are wayyyy too needy and are way too sensitive! I was shocked to find this out later down the road....
    :laugh: :laugh:

You Should see things from the guys perspective.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I don't get the whole "sammich" thing... :embarassed:

How YOU doin'?
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    The one who will still be with you when you turn 65.