random post..do men prefer long or short..

Options

Replies

• Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I was going to grow mine out and he asked me not to. He likes it short. (And there's still enough to pull!) :blushing:

Yes, but is there enough to wrap my hand in it before I pull? :devil:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I was going to grow mine out and he asked me not to. He likes it short. (And there's still enough to pull!) :blushing:

Nope, just enough to grab and pull.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    If that's your hair in the first pic, it is beautiful. But I'm not a man.......

yes it is my hair, and thank you :flowerforyou: ....im interested in all sides of this argument not just a guys opinion but the article was from a mans pov
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

Nope, just enough to grab and pull.

Bummer. I like the wrapping my hand in it for extra leverage. The OP's hair would work perfect for that. :drinker:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband he says long, and he throws a fit if i say I want to cut it.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I just need enough to pull when the time is right

lol now that is definately a male answer...

I can't argue that
  • Brujah1981
    Brujah1981 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will admit I prefer shorter hair on women. Nothing bothers me quite like having hair in my face when we're sleeping or cuddling or what have you. Apparently I'm a super minority though.

Pixie cuts are cute, but as with all things hair related it really depends on your bone structure/face as to whether you can pull it off.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

yes it is my hair, and thank you :flowerforyou: ....im interested in all sides of this argument not just a guys opinion but the article was from a mans pov
    Where does your hair go to when you're standing up straight? Mid back, lower? etc?
  • charliex2202
    Options

Where does your hair go to when you're standing up straight? Mid back, lower? etc?

are u asking how long it is?
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I started growing out my short hair for my wedding this year and now my husband doesn't want me to cut it. I'm using it for leverage now for the next time he comes home with a shaved head. It works both ways!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Yes, but I haven't slept yet. Trying to let my food digest before bed LOL
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    There's nothing more shocking than the wife coming home with a surprise short haircut....

Please give advanced notice. K? Thanks

-Long

Yeah....sorry about that lol
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I will admit I prefer shorter hair on women. Nothing bothers me quite like having hair in my face when we're sleeping or cuddling or what have you. Apparently I'm a super minority though.

Pixie cuts are cute, but as with all things hair related it really depends on your bone structure/face as to whether you can pull it off.

My husband is the same, except her prefers chin-length over a pixie. In fact he hated the pixie. Funny, he still loved me and we even had frequent sex when I had a pixie.
  • charliex2202
    Options

Yes, but I haven't slept yet. Trying to let my food digest before bed LOL

lol nps, its fairly long it sits just above my butt....so the lowest part of my back u could say
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Totally short ... very very sexy.
  • charliex2202
    Options
    Totally short ... very very sexy.

some men find that quite masculine, its good to know u find it sexy
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    long....some girls can pull off the short but I'd still prefer long on them anyway.

I've ended a relationship before with someone who tried to do the pixie thing. Just completely unappealing to me unless you are in the 1% category of women who could pull it off.
    Jamie Lee Curtis.
    1%

69fe36cf764527f14ef5267494a2471c.png
    Totally.

I was going to reply long.....until I saw Jamie. Don't care about the length, given that face and smile. (ok...ok....I'm partial to tall women, like Jamie, like my wife, who has long hair :)
  • charliex2202
    Options
    I started growing out my short hair for my wedding this year and now my husband doesn't want me to cut it. I'm using it for leverage now for the next time he comes home with a shaved head. It works both ways!

lol totally love the way you think...:happy:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    You could cut off 12" and donate it to cancer patients and it'd still be "long".

It takes years to grow hair that long. If you want to donate hair, go ahead and grow yours for that purpose. And make sure you research the charity first, there are stringent guidelines for what hair they will accept, so a LOT of donated hair gets thrown away because it doesn't qualify. Some of these organizations sell the donated hair, and some if them still charge the people for the wigs they make.

I've had my hair long, and people suggesting I cut it off and donate it ticked me off because 1 - they didn't grow their own hair for that purpose, and 2- because they really knew nothing about how these "charities" actually work. Don't suggest to women that they give part of themselves away because YOU think it would be a nice thing to do. Go do it yourself.