random post..do men prefer long or short..

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You could cut off 12" and donate it to cancer patients and it'd still be "long".

It takes years to grow hair that long. If you want to donate hair, go ahead and grow yours for that purpose. And make sure you research the charity first, there are stringent guidelines for what hair they will accept, so a LOT of donated hair gets thrown away because it doesn't qualify. Some of these organizations sell the donated hair, and some if them still charge the people for the wigs they make.

I've had my hair long, and people suggesting I cut it off and donate it ticked me off because 1 - they didn't grow their own hair for that purpose, and 2- because they really knew nothing about how these "charities" actually work. Don't suggest to women that they give part of themselves away because YOU think it would be a nice thing to do. Go do it yourself.

:huh: I've done it.

I was just amazed that OP's hair is that long that cutting off 12" wouldn't be that noticeable.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I prefer my own hair long.. I don't think I could ever pull off short hair.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Didn't quote properly--sorry. :tongue:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    long....some girls can pull off the short but I'd still prefer long on them anyway.

I've ended a relationship before with someone who tried to do the pixie thing. Just completely unappealing to me unless you are in the 1% category of women who could pull it off.
    Jamie Lee Curtis.
    1%

69fe36cf764527f14ef5267494a2471c.png
    Totally.

I was going to reply long.....until I saw Jamie. Don't care about the length, given that face and smile. (ok...ok....I'm partial to tall women, like Jamie, like my wife, who has long hair :)

Jamie Lee Curtis isn't that tall.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Ooo nail biter... In to know the answer! Do tell!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You could cut off 12" and donate it to cancer patients and it'd still be "long".

It takes years to grow hair that long. If you want to donate hair, go ahead and grow yours for that purpose. And make sure you research the charity first, there are stringent guidelines for what hair they will accept, so a LOT of donated hair gets thrown away because it doesn't qualify. Some of these organizations sell the donated hair, and some if them still charge the people for the wigs they make.

I've had my hair long, and people suggesting I cut it off and donate it ticked me off because 1 - they didn't grow their own hair for that purpose, and 2- because they really knew nothing about how these "charities" actually work. Don't suggest to women that they give part of themselves away because YOU think it would be a nice thing to do. Go do it yourself.

angry-cat-o.gif
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options

:huh: I've done it.

I was just amazed that OP's hair is that long that cutting off 12" wouldn't be that noticeable.

It reads like a suggestion, not an observation. I misunderstood.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options

angry-cat-o.gif

Hahahahahaha! That a funny one! :-D
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Clause has long hair.

I like it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My hair is past my waist. Guys are always commenting on it. I've never had short hair, but long gets a lot of attention.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    My hubby says he likes long hair much more on a woman and mine is almost to my butt now so...I think he may keep me.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My hair is past my waist. Guys are always commenting on it. I've never had short hair, but long gets a lot of attention.

I agree with this people do comment far more with my longhair then they ever did when it was shorter
  • RrustyBell
    RrustyBell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has been my experience over the decades of my life that most men prefer long .... as long as it is on the woman. Once a man has long hair & has to take care of it they find it to be time consuming and costly. Then I've seen them cut it short & keep it short. Wear it how you like it -- he does & you should too. Then you won't have to wonder if he'll still think you're beautiful if circumstances require you to cut your hair. All part of being true to yourself & finding the one who will love you for you and not because you are a piece of arm candy. You don't want that kind of guy.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    All things even, I prefer long. Of course, it all depends on the face.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Gotta go with long. I only find a handful of women attractive with short hair.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I still got good lovin' bald (he was actually very proud of me and so supportive), so guess it doesn't matter to him

24892_351462991541_945818_n_zps5b4930e8.jpg
  • CTONDO
    CTONDO Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is an obvious. All men like long hair. I think most women would prefer to have long hair. If I could have longer hair I would. Mine is super damaged due to the high chlorine in my water which fried my hair. Working on trying to get it back to being longer. My boyfriend doesn't hate my hair short, but would prefer it long over shorter.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    This is an obvious. All men like long hair. I think most women would prefer to have long hair. If I could have longer hair I would. Mine is super damaged due to the high chlorine in my water which fried my hair. Working on trying to get it back to being longer. My boyfriend doesn't hate my hair short, but would prefer it long over shorter.

Most, probably, but not ALL.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replys guys and gals, its great to hear other peoples points of views.. i personally think that my longer hair makes me feel more feminine and flirty lol, but short hair simply suits some women too
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the face the hair is framing.