Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    29leb0j.jpg

At 120 I'm considered average for my height (5'2.5") but I'm pretty mehh about it.

Wrong thread. That belongs in a well above average thread. :angry:

:wink:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Way to go, it's definitely working. Post back next month!!!

Daily or weekly works too :bigsmile:

Slow your roll, man...

...you're starting to scare some of them off.
    ^this

My apologies to any of the ladies that felt uncomfortable from any of my posts. It certainly wasn't my intention to scare anyone away. Just was trying to show my appreciation to all of the beautiful "average" women on here.

I will tone down my comments in this thread going forward. :flowerforyou:

He's already apologized to the women on this thread. He's expressed remorse that he has made anyone feel uncomfortable. He understands that this thread is for celebrating the beautiful women that we all are and encouraging each other to be proud of our bodies and he feels bad that anything he said could have a negative effect on this thread and the women he commented to. I'm hoping we can all find in in ourselves to accept his apology and go back to cheering each other on for having the confidence to embrace our "average sized bodies" and be proud of all the accomplishments we've made to get here.
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    This has always been my favorite thread on MFP, I loved the atmosphere of encouragement and cheering each other on for our victories. I enjoyed and appreciated seeing other women coming out of their shell and finding the confidence to post their photos and be proud of themselves. This thread has always been full of such positive feel-good vibes. It saddens me that the perceived internet equivalent of wolf whistles and cat calls from someone a little too enthusiastic was able to creep enough women out to ruin our little safe haven of positive encouragement for women and turn it into something dirty, making the women now feel like they're pieces of meat on display for the salacious eye of MFP males. :-( We had a good run.
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    5'6 130 here! Average!

ARQeEJLl.jpg
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    silverraiyne, as you know I did go back and review all of the posts I made since this thread rolled. Although most of my posts were of the "great job" nature, I definitely made some that were more of the "wolf whistle" nature. Again, I apologize for those posts and for making anyone uncomfortable for posting.

I know you feel there are others that have gone this route as well, but I want to do what I can to get the thread you love back on track. I know there are some that doubt my sincerity, so instead of toning down my posts in this thread I will simply just not post in here going forward.

Good luck with getting the thread back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    5'6 130 here! Average!

ARQeEJLl.jpg

Amazing!! I love your abs!!! Totally jealous! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Really loved reading through this thread. Lots of beautiful women on here. Feel weird posting this, but here's my Averaged Sized Body photo. 5'8" no way in hell I am telling my weight, though. Not there yet. Twenty pounds down with about 40ish more to go.

r2vjwn.jpg
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Really loved reading through this thread. Lots of beautiful women on here. Feel weird posting this, but here's my Averaged Sized Body photo. 5'8" no way in hell I am telling my weight, though. Not there yet. Twenty pounds down with about 40ish more to go.

r2vjwn.jpg

Nice! Love to see that inked!
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options

r2vjwn.jpg

Looks way above average to me.:love:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks guys! I feel weird as hell posting that bc I know I have a long way to go, but oh well. I definitely need some ink on that bare skin!
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    29leb0j.jpg

At 120 I'm considered average for my height (5'2.5") but I'm pretty mehh about it.

If mehh = amazing then I agree!
  • silverraiyne
    Options

r2vjwn.jpg

You look great!!! Keep up the good work, it's definitely paying off. Thanks so much for sharing your photo. :flowerforyou:
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    bump
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Herp derp. Derpa derp.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Took a selfie at the gym the other night... I ought to upload it in here. :) In the meantime, bump!
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I hate having my picture taken so I don't have one to post, but being average sized (5'6" currently size 12) I love the thread so I wanted to keep it going.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Not quite an average body yet, but working on it:
    IMG_0012_zpsb0488aad.jpg

And excuse the weird face, apparently that is my photo taking face. Which scares me since I work for a wedding photographer some weekends. Apparently I walk around wedding receptions looking like an idiot. :ohwell:
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Not quite an average body yet, but working on it:
    IMG_0012_zpsb0488aad.jpg

Lookin' good! And I love the corset top, very sexy! Thanks for sharing your photo :flowerforyou:
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    rollerskating1_zps95d8c8e8.jpg
    Alright, I'll bite. Here I am rollerskating, wheeee!!!!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    rollerskating1_zps95d8c8e8.jpg
    Alright, I'll bite. Here I am rollerskating, wheeee!!!!
    Excellent!!!!!!

Yeah, this thread is awesome!