4 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ... Please join!

Options
It is 4 full weeks until Christmas and I am looking for some friends who would like to have a pre- Christmas challenge.

Simple - a lose some weight (however little or much) in the next 4 weeks and support each other. Going to be tough given this isn't exactly the easiest time of year to diet with Christmas food temptations from every angle. Still, any loss now is a stepping stone for a 2014 diet!

I have dusted my fitbit and am going for 20,000 steps a day. I better get jogging on the spot!

Would anyone like to join me, please friend me.

Many thanks
Carissa.

Replies

• feelsgood2
    feelsgood2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Carissa,

Count me in, anything I can lose now before Christmas is a bonus head start to 2014!

Cheers,

Carol
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!!!

Count me in!!!

Herb
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan!!! I am up for losing some lbs to make room for them mince pies and mulled wine!!

I reckon I could easily lose 3lbs.... I don't have a lot to lose so I am going to have to REALLY cut back to lose anything or up my workouts, cut out them sugary biscuits and chocs lol

Good luck everyone - We can do it!!!!!!!!! x
  • SilverleafWarrior
    Options
    Count me in!
  • missvi86
    missvi86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    count me in!

I am trying to do Bikram yoga everyday and am planning to start Insanity from the 2nd of december:) I would love to look at it as a challenge!
  • ToriKern
    ToriKern Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!!
  • NickiV11
    Options
    :smile: I'M IN!!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!
  • Agrove0411
    Agrove0411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oooooh I'd love to join in.... Just given up on the Cambridge diet after a few days of heaving up disgusting shakes and having some allergy to something that has given me sores on my mouth :0( Feeling low so am back on here looking for motivation. Count me in to.... :0)
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm so in
  • SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. :smile: I'd like to lose at least 5lb more by Christmas and start the new year a stone lighter than when I began. Hopefully the support will spur us to start the new year off in a healthy way.

I had my first splurge on Saturday night but I logged it all and compensated by doing a hike yesterday afternoon. I think that exercise is going to be key to my weight-loss continuing.
  • matchasuki
    Options
    I'm in too!! I was looking for something like this :)
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • cdlzl
    cdlzl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    count me in

Lou
  • fitohgee
    fitohgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to lose 5 lbs by then.
  • kspark658
    kspark658 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ok, I am in, maybe this challenge will help me stay on track.
  • Gkfrkv
    Gkfrkv Posts: 120
    Options
    Oooooh I'd love to join in.... Just given up on the Cambridge diet after a few days of heaving up disgusting shakes and having some allergy to something that has given me sores on my mouth :0( Feeling low so am back on here looking for motivation. Count me in to.... :0)

That sounds like a diet I tried out, all I could eat was these horrible soups, shakes and bars. It made me dread mealtime and 'sneak eat' crisps and chocolate to make myself feel better. A horrible waste of money for my part.