4 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ... Please join!

Options

Replies

• sexygrandma5
    sexygrandma5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please count me in too, I'm going on vacation Jan.2 , really want to lose some weight before then ;)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!!
  • GeorgeD7441
    Options
    I'm in. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I'm shooting for 5 pounds. I'd like it to be 10 but I need to be realistic.
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Day 2. Spun for 1 hour doing VO2 intervals. So far so good
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Excellent idea and perfect timing. I'm in for 5 lbs lost by Christmas. It will be a great way to kick off the new year!

Hubby and I started Focus T25 yesterday morning, today was day 2 and I am very sore. I've been doing hard core yoga for a few months and although I've been getting stronger, the scale has still been creeping up and the fat rolls aren't going anywhere. This is just what I needed to keep me accountable. Thanks, I'm excited!
  • AZGilleyM
    AZGilleyM Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get in? I would love to actually LOSE weight during the holiday and I always need motivation!

Count me in!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Others please feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated. Is there a group going for this challenge?
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! We are off on a beach holiday on Dec 30th...
  • festis36
    Options
    Sounds great! I need all the help I can get!
  • librarysteg
    librarysteg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, and this sounds like a great way to get started, get to know some people, and stay motivated during the holidays. Happy to have anyone add me. Would like to lose 5 pounds before Christmas.
  • Candisue09
    Candisue09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I restarted my diet 2 weeks ago and lost 10 pounds. Now the real work begins and so I plan to ignore the break room treats and only binge on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • megdtuttle
    megdtuttle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! I am so in. I am ten pounds from my goal and these ten pounds are a DOOZY. I know that my choices in the next month will really affect this goal of mine so I'm in!!!
  • kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • matchasuki
    Options
    Day 3 for me! (Since I'm in a different time zone)
    Although I haven't lost any weight, I've logged in my dairy for a few days in a row now, and was able to NOT GIVE IN to getting dominos pizza last night.. the only problem now , is my browser saved the cookie and the SEO'd pizza ads are showing up everywhere.. \o/ my browser is trying to derail me!! ;p

Hope everyone's day is going well.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend, I'd love the extra motivation & support!
  • lorisisto
    Options
    :smile: I am new to myfitnesspal. My name is Lori. Sounds like a great challenge!! We can do it!!!
  • haitienne56
    haitienne56 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I could get so if it's not too late COUNT ME IN
  • caroljohn1
    Options
    HI
    I'm in too!!
  • healthyme79
    healthyme79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm a very busy lady, I just finished my last grad school class for the year. I haven't lost any weight this year. I'm turning 34 in a few weeks. I would love to be at my goal weight by spring of next year so then I would be at my goal on my 35 birthday. I know what to do I just need to do it and not cheat myself..... Well anyway I'm in!!! I will try to loose at least 8 pounds by Christmas! I don't know if I can but I'll see!!
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am SO in! Anything to start over, AGAIN! Maybe this time it will stick!
  • tinahoodcoulter
    Options
    I'm in!