4 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ... Please join!

Options

Replies

• TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im down.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Needed another challenge to keep me pushing! Christmas gives me 2 months to my birthday, and I'll be on week 5 day 2 of Tapout XT then, which is almost halfway done. Need the help to stick to this.
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sent you an invite :) my goal is to lose 6 pounds by 2014 so I am finally out of the overweight BMI !
  • carissa100
    carissa100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 3 everyone! How is everyone doing? Today's the day where we need to be good especially if you are like me and start well but frequently give up! 4 weeks is nothing. We can all do it! Jump up and jog on the spot for one minute and see how good you feel after it! :) if you have wobbly fat bits like me that are jumping too.. They'll be going soon! X
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Pumped to have more motivation! Feeling tired at work so that's not a good thing. Soreness is creeping in a little more too but there is NOTHING (save loss of power) that can keep me from doing my workout today. I want that exercise high again! Just really looked at my measurements and ugh I am not thrilled. I'd like to see those improve during this challenge.
  • SootySwift
    Options
    I'm in!
    Would love to get to my next mini-goal by Christmas but that's about 6-7lbs away. I'll be realistic & aim for 4lbs (oh but 7lbs would be soooo goooooood!)
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me to! Trying to be really good today since tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm just gonna say I'm not going to count the calories tomorrow. I'm not going crazy or anything. My strategy is to take the portions I would usually eat and cut it in half. But, this year is even more important to spend time with family because both of my only grandparents are not well. My grandpa was diagnosed with liver failure and his prognosis is 3 months at a time while my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer but her doctor is concerned about some spots on her lungs as well. I hate to think about it being the last holiday I have with them. But, I'm just really wanting to enjoy my family tomorrow and some of our favorite recipes without stressing about calories.
    I will still get a workout dvd in before. But really looking forward to going to my moms house to cook our dishes and then take it up to my aunts for all the family to get together. Happy Turkey Day y'all! ~Charity
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Losing over Christmas instead of gaining weight sounds like a great plan :) I've just joined a gym and I've started logging my food again. Feel free to add me for support.
  • XaraX
    XaraX Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to join in! The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is always the hardest for me. Some regular support would be welcome. Plus i would like to look good for holiday parties :)
  • brendzz
    Options
    I'm In
  • KATNOV2010
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Count me in.
  • Lherschfelt
    Lherschfelt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in - It is day 1 for me. I want to loose 8 lbs by Xmas, but I have a total of 20 lbs to go. Long story short, I moved last year and my favorite workout routine and regular eating patterns have disappeared. I can resume better eating habits, but I have lacked motivation to resume a new workout routine. I created a new routine today and will adjust everyday until I develop a new favorite workout. Thank you for this topic - I could use the Support and Motivation... to keep the momentum moving forward.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me, feeling strong and motivated, even though I had Thai curry chicken for dinner last night. Also day three of T25 Focus and wow, it was a hard one. Can't wait to take my measurements and jump on the scale Saturday. Tomorrow is turkey day, it'll be hard to stay on track but I really don't want to undo any of the hard work I started on Monday.
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Day 3 has been great. Had an early Tday last night, but kept it under control. In my last 3 days of VO2 max booster program. Since I started this adventure last Sat. have lost almost 5 lbs! Also found out, yesterday, that my thyroid is screwed up...hypo, and because of it my metabolism is slowing...considerably. We'll see what happens between this program, excercise, and change in drugs!
  • chloeleaaetoa
    chloeleaaetoa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!!!!.
    thanks for the motivation.
    :-)
    I would love for people to add me!
    I will add you back... who wants to be my first friend on here ??? lol
  • mwhite61451
    Options
    Hey Carissa
    you have really started something here. Quite a following. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here, so while u get a break,we get a challenge!:laugh:
  • matchasuki
    Options
    Bump & day 4 for me.

Off to a rocky start, with take away lunch & scheduled meet up with a friend tonight. Off to do some cleaning to burn some cals! before i head into work.

Hope everyone is doing well today!
  • mwhite61451
    Options
    So far so good...how's e rybody else doing?
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in! Definitely up for a healthy challenge! :wink:
  • Hikant2k2
    Hikant2k2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in.