Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• serenakashmir
    Options
    Hey im 18 years old, and would love your support as well as help you out! How is your weight loss coming?
  • Shnookington
    Options
    I'm 23, and want to lose somewhere between 25 and 40 kilograms (55 - 88lb)
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, add me I need friends, too!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    23, lost 22, have another 80ish to lose. Feel free to add me as well. I'm on every day and log everything!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am 24. I started out wanting to lose 95 lbs. I have lost right around 41lbs of it. Still have 54lbs to go so feel free to add me for support.
  • LexiBean90
    LexiBean90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old. I have lost 41 pounds so far and I am still trying to lose another 25-30! I also love having the support of friends on here so I will add you :)
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 23 today and have another 100 pounds to lose. Would love to have friends that are active on this site:)
  • PudgyPlatypus
    Options
    I'm 26... hope I'm not too old. ;)

Haha. I have been on here countless times, messed up, deleted my account and tried all over again. I'm terrible with just binging on food. Would love some friends that could help keep me motivated and on track.

I need to remind myself that messing up one day does not mean the whole week is shot, so might as well keep eating... That is always my mindset. "Oh well, there's next week!". No. Start immediately.

I'm from Montreal. I'm 133ish lbs looking to get down to 115-120. :)
  • BGoodz22
    BGoodz22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm clearly not a woman but am 24 and supportive! Add if you'd like!
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    I'm 21 looking to lose 80 :)
  • lcwilliamsy
    Options
    Hello! Had this account about a year ago....but just neglected it and started eating rubbish. So fresh start and all those cliches. Feel free to add me for motivation....and to make me make this work!
  • reynosom20
    Options
    I am 20 I need to lose 14 to 19 pound
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    Please add me everybody, I will accept you all.
  • ashley8156
    ashley8156 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    20 and looking to lose weight and gain muscle lol. Hope to reach my goal by April/May! I love new friends :)
  • Abriikinz
    Options
    Hey I'm 18 and I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight, around 60 pounds, I would love to help out! (: Anyone can add me, I'm looking for some people to help me get through this myself.
  • lynsyx
    lynsyx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 17(I'm turning 18 in 2 months) and when I started my journey I was 188 pounds. I want to lose 38 pounds in total. I'm 164 right now, so I've lost 24 pounds :) Feel free to add me because I love having motivating and positive friends! :)
  • Leighagrogan
    Options
    im 19 and looking to loose 30 pounds I would love anyone who can motivate me and I can motivate them(:
  • miss_glamorous
    Options
    I'm 20 and aiming to lose around 20 kilos.

I'm new to the site and would love some friends with similar stats and goals to me. :)
  • Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here! 24 years old :) Feel free to add me
  • lauracoussens3
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 years old and a mother to a little 1 year old I'm looking to loose around 140lbs overall but am trying to fous on smaller goals to start with could use some encouragement :)