Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• southernbelle492
    Options
    Hey there ladies! I'm 21 and looking to lose 30 lbs and actually to keep it off this time! :-(
  • kristinapink
    Options
    Hey I'm 24, I have 40 lbs I want to lose over the next 8 months. I would love support.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    25 and have 40 lbs to go :)
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 looking to lose 25lbs. Feel free to add me. :)
  • 18, add me as a friend! Here to help others :)
  • 1lajulia
    Options
    i'm 19 and i want to lose about 22 pounds. it is so hard and i love food:( good luck to all of you though.

also, i need a diet friend. so anyone add me!
  • bleumuffin
    Options
    I'm right at 18(my birthday was the 27th woot woot) would love to have some similar aged friends. ;D
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and hoping to lose another 25lbs or so. Feel free to add me :)
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose about 6 more pounds and to get more toned :) Feel free to add me!
  • veggiespice
    Options
    New here: 21, full time student, 5'1" looking to lose about 30lb. I have a history of severe binging and I'm using MFP to keep myself on a regular/healthier diet. I'm hoping to add some friends who will motivate me to eat healthfully.
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 21 and my current weight is 176.9. I'm down 73 pounds with another 50ish to go:)feel free to add looking for really deticated people:)
  • ruthaisling
    ruthaisling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 23, feel free to add me, would be nice for support! :)
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 22 :)
  • Wuffles70
    Wuffles70 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here - I'm mostly looking to lower my body fat percentage and get my fitness back so I have no idea what goal is going to look like!

If anyone wants to add me, feel free. :)
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just turned 24, trying to maintain through the holidays and get stronger/keep eating healthy
  • Megislosingit
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    I'm 24 and looking to lose about 50 pounds as well. I would love some friends and to see some activity on my page. `I log everyday. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Belleartist
    Options
    I'm 23 with 50 pounds to lose and looking for friends
  • tiddles_yeah
    tiddles_yeah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    repost - my bad
  • lckmnk
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this! I am 20 trying to loose around 90lbs and many times I don't feel support, It's nice to know I'm not the only 20 some year old struggling with my weight. It's hard but not impossible :)
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 23 and I've lost about 40+lbs now