Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20, and am looking to lose about 70lbs. I've been on this site for awhile, but always seemed to get discouraged, and would step away for a bit. I've now reached a point in my life where I'm ready. Not to start a 'diet plan', but a complete lifestyle change :) It's always nice to have some buddies on here to talk to when motivation is low, so feel free to add me! The more the better :)
  • sdrc91
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this and really inspired by everyone here who's lost weight already. I'm 22 and hovering around 144 pounds. I want to get down to 125-130. At this point, it's really about those 300-500 calories/day that don't seem to matter but keep me at my current weight.
  • papetto
    papetto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    23, have a myriad of issues, looking for friends. :)
  • cowgalsarah29
    cowgalsarah29 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow so many of u! Im 22 and would love some more friends for support. Add me :)
  • jess1ca22
    jess1ca22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20! Looking to lose around 13kg :) Want to look rocking in a bikini (it's summer where I live)!
  • insanecatlady
    insanecatlady Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 22. I am around 153-155 cm (that's 5 to 5 feet 1). started out at 123 pounds 4 years ago. now at 113, I am looking forward to lose another 10 pounds, but actually prefer to lower my body fat percentage and improve my eating habit. I want to look good in bikini too! It's great to be supported and being able to support. Add me too.
  • PinkkCamel
    PinkkCamel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, 149cm, 49kg! From Australia (: Add me if you wish! Wanting to lose until I see some noticable waist measurement changes
  • jmarie338
    jmarie338 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 and I have about 10 more pounds to lose :) feel free to add me!
  • marissaim89
    marissaim89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old and want to lose 60 pounds. I have been attempting to eat clean and have been taking high intensity classes, along with personal training. I need to begin living a healthy lifestyle for my 3 year old son.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!

Im 20 and trying to lose 25 more lbs! Feel free to add so we can help motivate each other :)
  • amys_newbeginning
    Options
    I'm 23 (24 next month) and looking to lose around 40 lbs through cardio, weights, and tracking my meals :)
  • claudiiajg
    Options
    I'm 23 years old. I've actually lost 38 lbs already but i can't tell the difference a whole lot :(
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm in your age range and I too am looking for friends in my age bracket as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • KittyDochas
    KittyDochas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 20 and new here too and looking to lose 60lbs to start off with and then see how things go.
  • nikkipaige
    nikkipaige Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and am tryin for atleast 40 lbs! Feel free to add me :)
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman 18 to 25ish!! :D i'm 23, 5'3'' 125, got about 7 more to lose before I decide if I need to lose more. And I'm on here everyday!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the age range(I'm 30)but I have been mistaken for 18. Haha funny story there, if you wanna hear it send me a message so I don't bore those that aren't interested.
  • Fern890
    Fern890 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 24 and have lost 2 stone since January of this year, another 6 pounds or so to go. Have lost lots of weight but am still so un-toned so really looking for motivation and ways to tone up!

Feel free to add me :)
  • ckeeney17
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 22 and have lost 6 pounds so far, my goal is about 100! I'm looking for friends to stay motivated!
  • Ryouishtar
    Options
    Im 24 im looking to lose about 20 pounds