13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Your transformation is stunning! You ARE a different person! Well done!
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    how incredible! what a wonderful achievement, well done x
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi, I find we have a lot in common...especially at the part where u said it was not bad food...but the quantity! I would love to chat, please accept my friend request!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    :noway: :drinker: :wink:
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I hope what I am about to write is not going to sound terrible but sometimes I see a person and I just can't stop imagining how she/he would look like without the second chin, the extra "padding" she/he is carrying around. Now I know what sort of a transformation it can be. You look great and happy.
  • Paula71jnj
    Paula71jnj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, I gota watch what i put into my mouth now xx
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely incredible. And you can see how pretty your eyes are now!!! Amazing job.
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you should be very proud of yourself! :smile:
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    awesome progress and inspiring :) you look fantastic
  • AnkitaMisra
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! And in merely 400 days! Wow!
    You, lady are awesome
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Well done, fantastic achievement!
  • Jaydec70
    Jaydec70 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What a vivacious smile, you've done wonderfully!
  • fiona989
    Options
    wow you look amazing and well done you.... How did you keep yourself motivated in that time? I struggle and so beat myself up if i have that bad day or weight loss of only one pounds when I feel I worked harder for it!
    You are inspirational.. well done
  • Erada11
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning, Congratulations. :')
    :flowerforyou:
  • just_a_cliche
    just_a_cliche Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW - well done!!!! :-D
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great success story! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I have 103 lbs. to lose and just feel like it's going to take so long to get there where you are. Sigh~ You make me want to keep doing it workout and have fun doing it too. I hired a personal trainer and it feels so great to feel the burn. I know one day at a time and I'll get there. Thanks again for sharing and I wish you the best. nettie
  • FitNWise
    FitNWise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are simply beautiful and have a radiant smile! Thanks for sharing your story and all of the photos. I really needed to see this today!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    As I kept scrolling down, I kept thinking this should be the after snap and it kept getting more amazing! You are looking amazing and have a beautiful face and smile too! Great work on the weight loss :)

Me too! You are really beautiful and you have a great attitude....common sense, letting real life happen without derailing, and making sensible choices and good habits the majority of days. I hope you bought the black and white dress:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cr1111dn
    cr1111dn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow such a great achievement! congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!