13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Awesome job!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job!
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome. Great job :)
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look stunning!!! Such an inspiration:) :)
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look like a complete different person! WTG!!
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    great job
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow, just WOW! YOU GO GIRL!!=D
  • swervin88
    swervin88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration...please add me as a friend.
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    I decided to lose weight after visiting friends in London for the weekend and everywhere we went I was always the biggest person in the room, in the shop, or on the tube. It was then it finally hit me, I needed to do something about my weight.

I came home and redownloaded myfitnesspal (I had used the app 18 months previously but soon gave up as my heart wasn’t in it) I purchased “slim in 6” from Beachbody as it looked like a great beginner workout and I then had to sit down with my dad to tell him I wanted to lose weight as he would often cook dinners and so I couldn’t do it without his help.

Its now 400 days later – I am down 129lbs and where I started a UK size 28 I am now a UK 14 – I've gone from barely being able to complete the warm up of slim in 6, to completing it before completing 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and T25.

I only weigh myself once a week on a Friday morning as I didn’t want to start getting obsessed with the scale – I am however obsessed with food, if I'm not eating, I'm thinking about what I can eat!

Exercise and weighing out my food is now a part of my every day life, I have a routine where i finish work and before I do anything else I get changed and workout in the spare room, if I know I have plans after work one day I will make it up over the weekend of make sure I get up early in the morning!

My diet before wasn’t really bad, it was just huge portions, I still have the same dinners, spaghetti, chilli etc, but sometimes I use turkey, or quorn to lower the calories, and I weigh all the ingredients and pasta/rice, and as silly as it sounds, I use smaller bowls and plates as it makes me believe I have more to eat and I always take my time making sure I enjoy every bite.

Everyone has moments where they make mistakes and slip up on the diet. My first slip up was the first day when I say down with my dad and told him I wanted to lose weight and needed his help when he cooked. His reaction was "you've tried before and failed, will this time be any different" if anything that only spurred me on to succeed, and now my dad has nothing but praise for me!

I never denied myself anything due to the fact if I'm told I can't have it I want it more, instead of a large chocolate bar I would have a small snack size bar to give me the taste without all the calories!

When I have had bad days food wise or if I didn't work out I didn't dwell on it, it happened and it was my choice, instead of being annoyed about it I tried harder the rest of the week... One bad day won't ruin all your hard work, the trick is getting back in the healthy routine as soon as possible. When I had moments when I slipped up, or weeks where the scales didn’t move I looked back at old photos of myself (which are below) and I would see how far I had gone, or I would search the success story forums for inspiration and that would only encourage me to continue.

Now for the bit everyone has been waiting for…the photos, these range from when I was 14 (I believe I'm lighter now than I was then I don’t know as I never weighed myself when I was younger) upto the weekend before I decided to lose weight and periodically during my weightloss. I'm not yet at my goalweight, but its closer than I ever thought imaginable.

Please enjoy the photos and ask me any questions that you have and if you want to send me a friend request I would be happy to accept.

When I was 14
    2pzzqet.jpg

w2fsr7.jpg

2r3v3ih.jpg

2959wfm.jpg

5ohon.jpg

wwc4qw.jpg

qrdte9.jpg

1zdy6tu.jpg

17wh1s.jpg

2iramvp.jpg

2lkps82.jpg

1zc1pno.jpg

wvtyqp.jpg

2w1tvev.jpg

2w2h8gn.jpg

205qovq.jpg

5 stone lost

20jp9vk.jpg

2nvf5sh.jpg

2u906jq.jpg

20iwimb.jpg

2m7aq9u.jpg

bi2dyc.jpg

9l96dh.jpg

2rzq68x.jpg

1z1h5dw.jpg

991d00.jpg

9la1rs.jpg

2uz5bo5.jpg

2w4zdj6.jpg

fzbz95.jpg

xeop6t.jpg

2lawyg7.jpg

30iugyh.jpg

Wow you look so beautiful .. Truly inspiring (:
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation. Way to go!
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story-very inspirational. Congratulations on your life changing journey!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    **claps vigorously**
    Very well done :flowerforyou: Happy for you!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. I love that we can see your dimples now. Your transformation is nothing short of AWESOME. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • blessybuva
    blessybuva Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!! absolutely stunning. marry me?
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FABULOUS!
  • smokeytex74
    Options
    great job
  • ChangingforgoodUK
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! This really gave me motivation to keep going! Good luck and keep it up x
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, it's a new you!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing smile, great inspiration, I literally gasped when I saw the difference!!! A thousand congrats and you're very very pretty :)
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just speechless .Very happy for u
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!