Hello:wink:
  • mm331133
    mm331133 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    CHECKS
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Wait...you mean I can't say (redacted) here?
    It expresses sexual arousal. (redacted) does not.

How does replying (redacted) in a thread named "I like Big" not imply arousal? Eh?

Implying arousal means banned words all of the following words &/or phrases should also be banned: wood, hard, wet, pitching a tent, chub, chubby, etc.

Somewhat cleaning up this hot mess so this doesn't get deleted (hopefully). This is why we can't have nice things :angry: :sad:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    bumping so the posts on the forum read: I Like Big

BOOBS
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    bump...hahahaha
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

How does replying (redacted) in a thread named "I like Big" not imply arousal? Eh?

Implying arousal means banned words all of the following words &/or phrases should also be banned: wood, hard, wet, pitching a tent, chub, chubby, etc.

Somewhat cleaning up this hot mess so this doesn't get deleted (hopefully). This is why we can't have nice things :angry: :sad:

Someone really likes to redact things I take it?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Im with arghbowl on this. Boners are out but the boobs thread survives and thrives? (not that I'm complaining). It just seems very arbitrary.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thunderstorms, glasses of pinot noir, cheese selections at grocery stores, chocolate desserts, explosions in movies, fantasy adventure books, imaginations, pleasures found in simple things. I like living big. Nothing so-so.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Wait...you mean I can't say boner here?
    It expresses sexual arousal. Penis does not.

How does replying "penis" in a thread named "I like Big" not imply arousal? Eh?

If "wet" is out, then "moist" has to go too (and we know how much women everywhere love *that* word)! What a Charlie Foxtrot.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Im with arghbowl on this. Boners are out but the boobs thread survives and thrives? (not that I'm complaining). It just seems very arbitrary.
    Arbitrary, and a moving target. When one euphemism becomes no longer socially acceptable, it is replaced by another surreptitiously. This is a documented linguistic fact.

I would like to propose "Jeeves" as a replacement. You know, because of his stiff upper lip and all.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    BIRD!!!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    afros. my goal in life is to have one myself.

HELLO! :drinker:
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

It's better than actually doing work on the day before Thanksgiving break

I was actually agreeing with you. I was saying the arbitrary moving target is why we can't have nice things. Unfortunately, things tend to get lost with just text :ohwell:
  • arghbowl
    Options

It's better than actually doing work on the day before Thanksgiving break

I was actually agreeing with you. I was saying the arbitrary moving target is why we can't have nice things. Unfortunately, things tend to get lost with just text :ohwell:

I actually only quoted you to see how you did the bold text.

That being said, with the arbitrary binary opposition of words semantics winds up winning this one.
  • arghbowl
    Options

As well as "spank, bang, pass" threads galore. Let's all just spank each other while we're at it.

PS - I like big butts; I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get redacted!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Conversations
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Polish hot dogs