7 months & 121 pounds lost (with pics)!

Options

Replies

• DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Your story is so awesome! You are an inspiration and are so strong. You have kept your strength through everything that you have gone through in your young life and have truly inspired me to push through whatever obstacles may be in my way and whatever excuses I keep giving myself. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Keep that great spirit. :flowerforyou:
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story

Very inspiring
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you are a true inspiration, an amazing story xx
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow you're an incredibly strong woman and you give hope & faith to many people here on the boards. Congrats on your weight loss success, you look fabulous and thank God they finally figured out what was going on with you! I know you went to hell and back throughout the process but you are an incredibly strong willed individual.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are truly an inspiration!!!
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW. You've truly been through a lot. Congratulations on your weight loss!! You are truly an inspiration.
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    You are such a remarkable person!! Thank you for sharing your story and best of luck!!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    WOW ... so glad you've come through all of that stronger and more positive and you're looking fantastic too!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW! WTG! Truly inspiring!
  • dsharma55
    dsharma55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!:)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    your story is so inspiring, the smile on your face in the second picture says it all, you are beautiful!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    You're such an amazing girl!
  • RICANNBLK
    RICANNBLK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WHAT AN AMAZING STORY!! YOU ARE STRONG!! WINNERS NEVER QUIT, QUITTERS NEVER WIN!! TRUE WINNER YOU ARE!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY!!
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good grief, you look years younger!!!! You look like a completely different person! Great job!
  • heathermsilvey
    Options
    Good grief, you look years younger!!!! You look like a completely different person! Great job!

Thanks! I FEEL about 70 years younger, let me tell ya!!
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and thank you for sharing. You are a remarkable person and your transformation is stunning. Keep up the work!!!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Omg your story is so inspiring you look like an entirely different person ! Thank you for sharing
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My god.....I just want to hug you! I can't tell you reading all that and looking at your pictures was so inspiring. Well done. Please friend me.....I would like to keep an eye on you and know your okay :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!