7 months & 121 pounds lost (with pics)!

Replies

• Hopefully this shows up properly... The picture on the left was taken in September 2012, after the tumor was removed (you can see how deflated my flab looks) and after I had just gotten taken off of the wound vacuum (the wound was still huge at this point), and the picture on the right was taken today -- wearing the same shirt.

The shirt is so big that I can probably wear it as a nightgown.

blueshirt.jpg
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Amazing and wish you the best for continued success in all that you do!
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    wow you have been through so much, with so much strength. What a smile you have isa the first thing I noticed:flowerforyou:
  • your amazing!! Congrats:flowerforyou:

Thank you! Especially means a lot when it comes from someone who is just as amazing!
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Holy sh#t, I will never complain about anything again! Great job, tremendous mental toughness
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Wow! You are AMAZING! I can't belive all you have been through! You're stength and story are a HUGE inspiration! I just can't say it enough...YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Wow... that is truly amazing and you have done such a FANTASTIC job! Your pics really show the change. But I have a question.... it's strange that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in your immediate family has had cancer.... have you ever thought of having your home checked or even doing research on your area to find out what is going on? That just seems so off to me. Good luck on your future endeavors and hopefully you stay in the clear!
    This!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Your story is amazing and the outcome is spectacular btw. Your pics are very inspiring!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    wow! I honestly don't even know what to say!! You are a survivor, you are an inspiration & not only am I happy that you won & are still around to tell us your amazing story but I am happy you shared!!! You are just the person people need in their life to kick their butts into gear to get healthy!! xo
  • worknprogr3s
    worknprogr3s Posts: 24 Member
    Wow! Your story is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    you look incredible!! congrats. very inspiring.
  • I am so sorry for your loss but your story is incredibly inspiring. You have already come so far and look fantastic. ((hugs))
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    So sorry you had to go through all that. Congratulations on your succes! You have an amazing story!!! :D You look great!!!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    AMAZING! You look great...our trials in life are meant to make us stronger and you are one strong woman!
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Thank you for sharing this with us -- you are AMAZING!! You are such a beautiful person! :heart:
  • alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    I have so much respect for you after going through your story. Kudos to your spirit. Well done.
  • dieter75
    dieter75 Posts: 33 Member
    Your story is amazing! You have been through so much throughout your life and you are still standing and still able to accomplish your weight loss. All I can say is that you are a true survivor and that there is a God! To be able to go through your weight loss journey after everything else is truly a story to tell. Your look gorgeous, and there has to be angels circling. God bless! Thanks for your story. No more excuses.
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Your story is very inspirational. Congrats on your success! You look great!! The sky is definitely the limit so you are on your way. Keep pushing!! You are a true fighter!! You better get it!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Wow such an amazing story/journey!! Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!