7 months & 121 pounds lost (with pics)!

Options

Replies

• Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow such an amazing story.. Thank you for sharing it with us. You are very strong!.. Congrats xxxx
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, such an inspiration! You've overcome such tremendous odds and you look so healthy now! Keep it up!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration to me and tons of other people! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep it the amazing work, you look so healthy and beautiful. :)
  • Darcelgs
    Options
    Girl you are an amazing inspiration. Congrats!!!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's so inspirational to read everything you've been through and how you've worked to overcome it all. Ugh, doctors can be such idiots. I'm glad things managed to all turn out in the end.
  • heathermsilvey
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration to me and tons of other people! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep it the amazing work, you look so healthy and beautiful. :)

Thank you! I feel so healthy! I'm going to be turning 27 on Thursday, but I feel younger and healthier now than I did when I was 17!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    you gave me chills! I appreciate you sharing your story with us!!! you are truly an inspiration!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Inspirational to the max! Keep at it! You are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Beyond Inspirational :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. You have so much courage and strength. It just breaks my heart that you've gone through so much already. I know that you are meant for great things to come. You are such an inspiration to so many people. Thank you for sharing your story. I know that must have been hard for you....thank you again for sharing. I wish you continued success. You are an amazing woman.
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that! You are an incredibly strong person and you have done a fantastic job!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, you are truly an inspiration in all sense of the word... Congratulations on your success and I wish you a life long of health and happiness!
  • MeMeSandi
    MeMeSandi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heather that is one amazing story. You are so very beautiful. Keep believing in yourself and the world is yours to discover. Peace...joy and happiness to you this holiday season. Keep up the good work.
  • sameena2013
    Options
    truly inspirational!! god is with u gal...live in present and enjoy ur life..wish you all the best u can add me as ur friend :smile:
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have overcome a lot in your short life. Your hard work has paid off, thanks for sharing your story. :smile:
  • heathermsilvey
    Options
    Wow, you have overcome a lot in your short life. Your hard work has paid off, thanks for sharing your story. :smile:

I've certainly had one interesting ride so far! And I just turned 27 yesterday! I'm excited to see what the next 27 years has to offer!
  • glitter_spice
    Options
    wow, I cannot believe what I just read!

You are awesome!!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I've certainly had one interesting ride so far! And I just turned 27 yesterday! I'm excited to see what the next 27 years has to offer!

If i could I would JUMP through this computer screen and give you a BIG OL' HUG!!! What an amazing story!! Reading what you had to say brought tears to my eyes. I am so HAPPY for you right now. People who achieve tremendous success as you have just get me motivated to be all I can be in this life! You have done a phenomenal job turning everything around and you look STUNNING! You keep on pushing and keep the grind alive! Man oh man, I am excited!!!
  • lovethee23
    lovethee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I second the message of the gentleman above me! How absolutely inspiring. What a blessing that you and your family were so close during this journey. Thank you for sharing your story. Praying that it continues to improve from here!
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    You are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!