7 months & 121 pounds lost (with pics)!

Replies

• BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Amazing story. It made me cringe, bought a tear to my eye and made me happy when I saw your after photos. Far out, you really changed your life. Stay healthy! xxx
  • BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Can I ask, where are your friends now? The ones that seemed to give up on you and didn't believe you were really sick? Any reconciliations?
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    This story brought a tear to my eye! So inspirational. You are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • LizaVega77
    LizaVega77 Posts: 3 Member
    Im a success story lurker. I never comment or even congratulate anyone, i guess im a little anti social :( . But your story inspired me and i couldnt just sit here and not say anything.

You successfully jumped all the hurdles that life threw at you.

I sincerely congratulate you for your accomplishment. You have 2 angels watching over you now. You are making them proud !
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    You are a BEAUTIFUL lady! Such a gorgeous smile, showing off the proud new you! You are amazing. BIG High five!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    You are beautiful! And your story is amazing and inspiring, thank you for sharing it with us~
  • What a truly amazing story. You are so beautiful and I hope that you get everything you have ever wanted from your journey!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    I'm am sorry for all that you have been through. Your story is TRULY inspirational and I wish you the best along the rest of your journey! :) Thank you for sharing.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    You story is truly inspiring. You are one tough woman and have been through so much. Thank you for sharing
  • hebcy
    hebcy Posts: 4 Member
    I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but wow! I had a wound closure issue with a c-section that wasn't even close to yours, but it was traumatic for me--all that gauze, lol--so I can imagine how awful that must have been. Yours is probably one of the most inspiring stories I have ever read and I am grateful you shared. Thank you!
  • AdrianaNiva
    AdrianaNiva Posts: 3 Member
    You look incredible! And happy!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    I love your story, it is so inspirational to me!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    You are amazing as is your weight loss!! am so sorry for the losses you have suffered, but I am also inspired by the fact that you have overcome so much!!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Holy smokes!! You lost 121 lbs in 7 mths???? I just want to blink twice and switch places with you.. Congrats!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Wow, I am in awe of your accomplishment and your fight for survival ! You are an inspiration! God bless you! I would love to be your friend and continue following your amazing journey!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Wow, the size of a bowling ball? How scary--even reading it, and how BRAVE you are to TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK!! A standing ovation for what you have accomplished so far.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    amazingly emotional and inspiring story. You look fabulous and so full of light!!!
  • Wow, you have overcome a lot in your short life. Your hard work has paid off, thanks for sharing your story. :smile:

I've certainly had one interesting ride so far! And I just turned 27 yesterday! I'm excited to see what the next 27 years has to offer!

If i could I would JUMP through this computer screen and give you a BIG OL' HUG!!! What an amazing story!! Reading what you had to say brought tears to my eyes. I am so HAPPY for you right now. People who achieve tremendous success as you have just get me motivated to be all I can be in this life! You have done a phenomenal job turning everything around and you look STUNNING! You keep on pushing and keep the grind alive! Man oh man, I am excited!!!

Your comment brought tears to MY eyes!! I can feel your excitement just by reading your post. Thank you. I won't stop until I reach my goals! And when I reach my goals, I won't stop until I reach whatever new goals I set! And when I reach those goals, I won't stop until... Haha, you get the picture! The day I stop is the day I die. =)
  • Can I ask, where are your friends now? The ones that seemed to give up on you and didn't believe you were really sick? Any reconciliations?

Funny you should ask that... Pretty much everyone that abandoned me is now back in my life. Some started trickling back in when they found out about the tumor, and I did get an apology from ONE person. But more starting resurfacing in my life once they found out about my weight loss. Now that I've lost A LOT of weight, people from my past are flocking to me in droves.

I get angry about it sometimes, especially when I'm having a bad day. I start thinking thoughts like, "Where the *kitten* were you when I needed you? Why do you think you deserve to be in my life now?" Sometimes I wish I could afford a shrink, just so I could have someone to vent it all to. But the more weight I lose and the happier and healthier I become, the less bitter I am. I'm just so happy that it doesn't matter anymore, and it's impossible to hold grudges. But the important thing is is that I know who REALLY cares about me. As for the rest -- I hold them at an arm's length.

The best revenge is happiness, and I've already achieved it.
  • Im a success story lurker. I never comment or even congratulate anyone, i guess im a little anti social :( . But your story inspired me and i couldnt just sit here and not say anything.

You successfully jumped all the hurdles that life threw at you.

I sincerely congratulate you for your accomplishment. You have 2 angels watching over you now. You are making them proud !

Well I'm glad you took the time to comment here! It means a lot to me. It really does. Comments like these make what I went through worth it. Maybe that's strange to say? But it's true.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!