7 months & 121 pounds lost (with pics)!

Replies

• jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Wow, you're so pretty. Keep fighting... you have a lot of good years ahead. :flowerforyou:
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    You look fantastic!!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    You are one tough and amazing woman.... I am so sorry about your losses and your suffering, but you have turned around and given yourself a whole new life. You have a fantastic attitude ... The best is yet to come.:flowerforyou: ::flowerforyou:

I totally agree with this!! You are amazing. I am so happy for you!!
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Wow what an amazing story,and proof that we can do anything!! Also proof that we know our own bodies!!! So sorry you had to go through all of that tho! Wow, you ARE one strong woman! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, and if your still looking for MFP friends you can add me! :D
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    In a word....."fan-freaking-tabulous"!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Wow. What an emotional roller coaster of a story. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother and father. I am sorry that you had to go through all of that. But I am so impressed that you turned something like that into a positive thing. You managed to turn your life around. Your story is amazing. Thank you for being an inspiration and sharing. Congrats on your loss. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. :flowerforyou:
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    I got teary eyed reading your story. You should be very proud, girl! You look amazing!!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    What an inspiring story, thank you for sharing it.
    You are so strong and determined, a true survivor.
    What a transformation you have made in such a short time!
    You are a true inspiration of what determination and hard work can do!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Completely amazing! I am so happy for you that you are on the mend. You've proven you can lose the weight and you've proven those doctors wrong. You've done wonderful! You have a strong will to survive and are using it. Inspired!!!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Interesting story; I've heard other stories about female organ cancers that were so hard to detect. You look fantastic, and I'll bet you feel so strong now. Great job!
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    you are one amazing person! salute! :)
  • Glad all worked out for you. Wishing you much continued success!
  • UlzzangDoll21
    UlzzangDoll21 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow congrads. You look amazing. So inspiring :)
  • nikki4208
    nikki4208 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow you have such an inspiring story!!! You are a living testimony!!! May God continue to bless you!
  • Aw sweetheart, you've been though more than any of us could ever imagine. You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work! You deserve to live a full, happy and healthy life :heart:
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    What a sad, beautiful, brave and encouraging story. Thanks so much for sharing.
    You got this. You are doing amazing.
  • truuvirgo
    truuvirgo Posts: 5 Member
    you are an amazing, beautiful soul!! thank you for sharing your story. a true inspiration!
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Way to go! What an inspiration!
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Your story made me very emotional. You are a true survivor! May you continue to be blessed and be a blessing to others! I'm going to print out your story and read it whenever I'm feeling sorry for myself. Thank you.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Wow. 121 pounds in 7 months is an incredible success story. You look like an entirely different person which is amazing by itself. I am amazed that one person could survive so much and come out on the other side having such a positive attitude. That fact makes your story even more inspiring. I wouldn't wish your experience on my worst enemy. I am thankful that you shared your experience, because it will surely help many people out there who are struggling now the same way you were a year ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!