Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• rebootmylife
    Options
    Hi there! Got at least 20 kilos to lose, would love to join!

rebootmylife
  • dreamfall
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 70-80 pounds to lose! I have lost weight in the past but recently gained a bunch back after getting married! Would love to stop the yo-yo cycle! Looking forward to making some new friends!

dreamfall
  • WiltedBlackRose
    WiltedBlackRose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join you ladies! Overall, I have a total of about 70 pounds to loose.
  • mere1982
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! I would love to join this group. I had about 75 lbs to lose and was running and going to the gym 4 times a week until i broke my ankle in september. well 30 lbs heavier and finally able to walk again i am ready to get back to the grind!
    Cheers
    Mere1982
  • xpinkrockrx
    xpinkrockrx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun! I was one of the original members of the group, then I think I was deleted due to not logging in for a while. We moved and had issues with the internet here at the new place, but everything is up and running again!
    I would love to continue to be a part of this wonderful group of girls!

Xpinkrockrx
  • nienkeweek
    Options
    i would love to join your group! need the support

nienkeweek
  • heathermarnold
    heathermarnold Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I would love to join the group. I have currently lost 89 lbs with still another 50-60 more to lose. I'm hoping to maintain over the holidays and get right back at it again in the new year.

heathermarnold
  • rockerelmo
    rockerelmo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join! I need to lose 50-55 pounds! Ahhh! Rockerelmo is my username :) thank you!
  • getnfit2day
    getnfit2day Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am here to drop at least 100 pounds, and get healthy. Looking for all the support, advice, success stories and recipes to get from others and to learn as I go. It never hurts to compile all the info I can get to help me on my weight loss journey. I hope to become a part of your group & get to know more about you. So far I have have lost 12 pounds in 11 days and contribute my success to a boot camp class that I have started where I live, plus using MFP daily. It definitely has opened up my eyes just how bad i was really eating using MFP.
  • kelif5959
    Options
    I have about 50 to lose. Please add me. Thanks!

kelif5959
  • ErinG0517
    ErinG0517 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I'm looking to lose about 80ish pounds, and so far I'm making good progress! (At least more than I've ever made before). I've been losing about 1-2 pounds a week, and doing some strength training as well as cardio. MFP has definitely made me realize that my main problem was that I mindlessly ate without even realizing how many calories I was actually putting into my body daily. Now I'm doing much better! I would love to help support other people as well as get support from other ladies!

ErinG0517
  • CrystalP0401
    CrystalP0401 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystal and I've started this before but sometimes things get in the way and I gave up. I'm committed this time for all the right reasons. My reasons before for starting this was all about looks. This time it's all about health and my children. I need to loose 100lbs and Im ready! It's my time!
  • sheenafitzai
    sheenafitzai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started my Journey on 12.11.13 I have 100 pounds to lose and plan on sticking with it this time.

Sheena Garcy :smile:
  • ChaoticSilhouette
    ChaoticSilhouette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This app/site is a great weight loss tool-- I've been using it since August and have dropped down almost 20 pounds from my highest weight (218) just by tracking, organizing, and calorie counting. It definitely helps to hold me accountable for what I'm putting in my body and keeps my mind-set fitness and wellness oriented by logging everyday and actually seeing the numbers. I have about 70- 80 pounds left to lose, which should be a bit easier once I incorporate more and more excersize into my plan but it's a long hard journey nonetheless.

I'd love to be in a group with other women on the journey setting out for similar goals in a manner where we can support and push each other.

ChaoticSilhouette
  • mjcassar75
    mjcassar75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I have about 95lbs to lose to get to a "healthy" weight.

mjcassar75
    Marisa Cassar
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    not sure if I ever joined ?

I want in :)

mamma_nee
  • mrwilliams320
    Options
    Hello Again!

Not sure if I have actually joined but I am going to try it again! I have lost to date 6.8 pounds in 2 weeks. Yay me!! :smile:

mrwilliams320
  • kmyers4545
    kmyers4545 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've lost 20lbs so far and have 60 more to go! Please feel free to add me! I need all the support i can get! Thanks! ~Kim
  • kmyers4545
    kmyers4545 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add my name:

kmyers4545

DOH!
  • EszterNZ
    Options
    My initial goal was to lose 30kg...im just over half way there... can i still join? If so, i'd love to!

EszterNZ