Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• sara5788
    Options
    Hi I would like to join the group also people how like to motivate and be motivated in return can add me :)

sara5788
  • Becksr83
    Options
    Hi
    I am not too sure how much weight I would like to or need to loose but it is over 50 I am sure. I just want to feel better about myself!! I would love to join a group to help keep me motivated towards this goal!!

Becksr83
  • GetFit4Life13
    GetFit4Life13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have 100lbs to lose and would love the added support and motivation!

Jly8806 (Jessica)
  • TorresAyleen
    Options
    Please add me. (: I want to loose weight.
  • Delilahdoo
    Delilahdoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have lost 50 so far but need to lose another 40-50 to reach my goal. Add me please.

Delilahdoo
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to participate in this - sounds great!!

Username: whats_her_name
  • lizleday
    Options
    i would like to join.

lizleday
  • wcamp25
    Options
    I want to join please!
  • chellehubcap
    Options
    I have 65 lbs to loose. I am looking forward to getting healthy again.

Chellehubcap
  • keusini
    keusini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    so im a full time student and I work full time! I got down to 196 in june and im back up to 222 Id love some support to help me keep the weight off... I wanna get to 165-170 if possible. I'm 5'9 so that's around where I'm supposed to be... =D

BTW my name is Kirstie!
  • MilisaAldama
    Options
    milisaoscarmendez
  • CollegeBoundCO16
    Options
    I have about 70 lbs to lose and I'dd love to join I just don't know how my fitness pal really works
  • littlesis1962
    littlesis1962 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would love to be part of this group. You have done amazing working so far reading the summary of the result you have posted--wow, 400 lbs to date. Please add me so I can receive and provide support to the group. I have 85 lbs to loose to reach my healthy weight. Thanks.

Loretta Blair
  • mizz_phatz
    Options
    I would like to join!!

Danielle Jarrett
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm leslie and i'm a 26 year old master's student in california. i'd love to join an awesome and supportive group to knock off the 66 pounds i want gone in 2014! looking forward to an add :)

26minus60
  • TamiDZ
    TamiDZ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in for the support. My overall goal is to lose 100 pounds, but I am setting mini-goals to recognize my success along the way.

TamiDZ
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to lose 50 lbs, but I would ultimately like to lose closer to 80.

audreys03
  • patriciavoglermiller
    Options
    I would love to join your group.

patriciavoglermiller
  • bboudar
    bboudar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I would love to join your group, I have over a 100 pounds to lose. My first goal is to lose 50 by August 11th. My first grandchild is due on that day and I would like to be able to be seen in a picture with my new grandbaby. I need all the support I can get. My hubby is a skinny, disabled man and although he is loving and understanding he just doesn't get the whole eating obsession. I have lost 4 pounds so far but I have a long way to go.

Barb Boudar
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join.... I have 50 lbs left !!!
    mzco14