Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options
BOARD #2 (Started 1 December 2013)

Hey girls! We are an accountability group for girls with larger amounts of weight to loose! Complete with monthly photos, weigh ins, measurements, weekly discussions and monthly challenges. We try and give encouragement when we fall off the bandwagon.

As a group we have lost over 400 pounds so far and we keep loosing!

If you are a girl and have 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg to lose we'd love to have you!

Things to know before joining:
To stay as an active part of the group we ask you log in to MFP once a month at least, and that you post one comment on one of the set boards once every 2 months. That way we can ensure every one of our members is active and contributing to the group. If for any reason you can't log or post, you need to let a moderator know so they keep you in the group.

**** To make life a little easier for us, if you would like to join us please reply with your full username AT THE BOTTOM of your post, on a new line. When we have so many ladies wanting to join it makes it easier for myself and the other moderators to add you. You may also receive your invitation from one of our awesome moderators rather than myself. :D If you forget to do this then just post your username itself in a new post and we will make sure to add you.

***** Please do not send me friend requests at the moment. On average I get 2-3 requests per day and I just can't keep up - I like to be supportive of my friends and I can't do this when I have too many! I'd prefer to get to know you in the group first and go from there!

Jess

Replies

• fit4life321
    Options
    I desperately want to lose 50+ lbs, get healthy and keep it off...I have tried so many things, my biggest issue is not knowing what to eat...especially for breakfast, I am not a cook, something I can have that would be healthy but quick...I am determined to make this work! Looking forward to talking to others who are on the same journey and helping each other get healthy.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love to join this group! I had about 60 lbs to lose and after having surgery and being stuck on a couch for 2 months I'm sure it's more now. I'm afraid to weigh myself. o_o

PrinnyMartel
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here :)
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I have 53 pound left to lose ....

AmyZ46
  • gtbh0
    gtbh0 Posts: 1
    Options
    hello I'm new, my name is Valentine and I'm Italian, my have written on this blog because I want to lose weight .. I would like advice
  • Mingara1
    Mingara1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 17kgs! Then...I put it back on.
    SO MAD AT MYSELF. But, also willing to jump back on the band wagon and would truly love some support.
    I have an amazing personal trainer who is incredibly supportive but she's also tiny which I believe makes it just a bit harder to understand. Having help from some friends who know what I'm going through would help me - my willpower at times is amazing but a week in to any new thing and I am tempted - HELP!
    Thanks so much

Mingara1 (Sarah)
  • Mhvela
    Mhvela Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined today. I have at least 100 pounds to lose. I have a condition called IIH or PTC. My neurologist says if I lose a significant amount if weight this condition should resolve itself.

Mhvela
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined today, too...and I have 75 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. I'm finally ready to be serious about this and committed to MYSELF. Would LOVE to be part of a supportive, positive, group of women!

Iloveeggnog
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Been up and down too many times and want this weight to keep going down and the health to keep going up. With my job and travel I am unable to get on everyday, but try to get on as much as possible.:smile:

Will be on as often as I can to help support the group.

I have about 85 lbs to lose.

Seasidedebbie
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 and have a ways to go...

NCCarolB
  • jjddrcd
    Options
    I have another 70 or so to lose. Would love to be apart of this group.

jjddrcd
  • toad_allyinlove
    toad_allyinlove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 88 pounds to go please add me toad_allyinlove
  • minaismint
    minaismint Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 lbs to lose so this is a group I would love to be a part of!
  • DebbieQ1975
    DebbieQ1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 40-60lbs. Lost 21lbs since ending of August and hoping to lose at least close to my goat by July. Not giving up... need to keep going! :)

debbieq1975
  • NewMsT
    NewMsT Posts: 33
    Options
    I did great for a while, but now the weight has crept back up. Looking to say good-bye to at least 80 pounds!

NewMsT
  • Meredith0710
    Meredith0710 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 80something pounds to go. I'd love to join!

Meredith0710
  • Abb22y
    Abb22y Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group , i want to lose at least 170 lbs .
  • smilesalot1996
    Options
    This sounds perfect for me ... I'm looking to around 50 or 60 pounds
    Smilesalot1996
  • prestonlouise
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to have some girls in a similar position to me to share advice with and help motivate me :-) I'd love to be added to the group.

prestonlouise
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join.
    My total weight loss goal was to lose 100+ lbs.
    So far I'm down 65 from my highest weight, still have a ways to go. Hoping to lose another 40-50 lbs.
    Could really use the support for the last part of my goal. :happy:

isakizza

21525558.png