Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sounds great and I can use all the support :) Thanks for adding me.
    hupsii
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've got over 100 lbs to lose?

misskariw
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My overall goal is 77lbs, but have about 60 more to go. I've really been needing some extra support lately.

redversustheblue
  • tamika2004
    tamika2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tamika2004- I would like to lose 75 pounds. I have just signed up. I need some support and advice on how to get started to my goal. I would love to join your group.
  • lpinsent90123
    Options
    Can I join too?
    Need to lose 60-80lb and also need a kick up the behind sometimes ????

Thanks

Lauren x
  • mojpal
    mojpal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join. I have over 80 pounds to lose. I hope we can do it together.

Mojpal
  • goodbye2fatme
    goodbye2fatme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started my weightless journey today 12/4/13 I have 77lbs to lose and need all the help I can get
  • graygirl1979
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I am new to MFP and I'm in serious need of motivation and accountability. I hope to talk to you all soon!

graygirl1979
  • Iamblessed9572
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa. I would love to join. I have 90 pounds to lose and would like to get involved in a group.
    Thanks!

Iamblessed9572
  • Iamblessed9572
    Options
    I live in Fort Worth, tx and just started going to the gym yesterday!! I have 90 pounds to lose!! Friend me if you like.
    Melissa
  • Brittbq
    Options
    Hello there everyone. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs at the least. Really need to drop those pounds to keep myself healthy.

Brittbq

53894796.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if you are taking more members.

caffeinated_frog
  • syrinpt
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose around 25-30kgs to reach my ideal weight and I need all the support I can get. :)

syrinpt
  • triplets1211
    triplets1211 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join...I have about 75 pounds to lose and am struggling.

triplets1211
  • leslimaree11
    leslimaree11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the group i definitely need to join. I have half my body weight to lose. But I am setting a goal of 90 by summer of next year first. That would put me where I was 4 years ago before I became pregnant with my second child. I have always struggled with my weight. Before becoming pregnant with my second child, I had lost about 80 pounds over a 2 year span. If I know people are watching my story, it will give me that more reason to keep on with my weight loss journey.
  • fat2fitx3
    Options
    I'd like to join. I logged back into MFP yesterday after I went off the wagon...again. I'm starting over and trying to reset my mind and telling myself it's about my health, not my weight. I would like to lose 122 lbs.

fat2fitx3
  • cxareigna
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday, and this sounds like exactly what I need. I'm working to lose ~100 pounds and have lost 43 pounds so far in the past 3 months. I think an active community group is the perfect match so as to hold me accountable for continuing the weight loss, even when times get tough. Sign me up!

cxareigna
  • allthetea
    Options
    Hi, I'm Micha.
    I joined MFP a while ago actually, but I never really got into it. Now I am here to stay and I really need some support. I don't have any friends where I live so it's a lonely journey so far. I would love to join your group!!!

allthetea
  • Laanah
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 25kgs, please add me to the group

Laanah
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! Just starting off and trying to lose 100lbs.

MarlaVSings