Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• theloft51
    theloft51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I've dropped 35 in 2013 and would like to drop another 50-60. All my other friends on myfitnesspal have stopped logging in! : (

theloft51
  • HodaSulub
    HodaSulub Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Hoda. Just joined this site three days ago, and so far so good. I've already lot 45 lbs and need to lose 40 lbs more pounds. I would love to join a support team. :smile:

-Hoda
  • HodaSulub
    HodaSulub Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, that's really exciting. You truly inspire me.
  • vegamina
    Options
    hey m eager to join too, just started 2 days back and i have to lose 100 ponds :(
    user name vegamina
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Down 115lbs already, have 65ish to go but focusing more on fitness right now.

BunBun85
  • Sassyjt823
    Sassyjt823 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join....how do I do it?
  • jessica88ny
    Options
    gained about 65lbs in the past year =(
    looking to lose 80lbs to 100lbs
    def need support with this
    jessica88ny
  • Vick2014
    Options
    Vick2014 (username) love to join :)
  • fleur_
    Options
    I would love to join, i need to lose 143 lbs to reach my goal! going to take a while but im ready for the challenge.
  • fleur_
    Options
    Fleur_
  • angelicamendoza2
    angelicamendoza2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello :) 236 trying to reach 180.. I need all the motivation I can get being that i keep boucing around.. I would love to be a part of your group
    angelicamendoza2
  • letzdothiz
    letzdothiz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i just started mfp yesterday n wld love to join. this is the support im looking for.
  • letzdothiz
    Options
    letzdothiz
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feels like this came along at the exact right moment. I'm 213.5 trying to get to 140. Been struggling with this for 2 years on MFP and not getting anywhere. I have trouble being consistent and really need a support group to keep me going. When I'm motivated and happy I am SO GOOD but then when I have a bad day it all goes to pot :( Lost several stone and gained it back a few times before so my metabolism is ruined and it is clear that my body is saying 'yeah right...I know what you are playing at.' Looking forward to getting started with you girls!

Lizz2013
  • letzdothiz
    Options
    i know exactly how feel. thats why i started mfp hoping ill get on my feet n lose this weight:smile:
  • Jeniffer78
    Jeniffer78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I would love to join this group - I've got 80lbs to lose, would love to help motivate others and be inspired while gaining more how to's and what not's. Friendly, stubborn but dedicated to a healthier Lifestyle :) Let's do this!

Jeniffer78
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    SundayGirl1989

I've already lost 27lbs but wanting to lose at least 50 overall. Then i will reassess :)
  • taramaraa
    Options
    Yep! Wanting to lose 25-30kg!

taramaraa
  • Mrsdsdiary
    Options
    I would love to join. Please send me a request

Mrsdsdiary
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    BOARD #2 (Started 1 December 2013)

**** To make life a little easier for us, if you would like to join us please reply with your full username AT THE BOTTOM of your post, on a new line. When we have so many ladies wanting to join it makes it easier for myself and the other moderators to add you. You may also receive your invitation from one of our awesome moderators rather than myself. :D If you forget to do this then just post your username itself in a new post and we will make sure to add you.

Jess

So, just curious as to when we who responded will be added to this group?

overcometh35 (2nd time)