Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• AppleFan2
    Options
    I'm fed up with losing and gaining the same 20-60lbs and could really do with some extra accountability please! Almost 60lbs to lose...

AppleFan2
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've lost 21/22bs and want to lost another 50ish so would love to join!

lydiaannepage
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. Thank you.

caffeinated_frog
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! 100+ lbs to lose.. Would love to join the group if an excess of 100lbs is ok?

MandyPie621
  • cici13095
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group. I have 75 lbs to lose minimum. I'm at 225 and to start off I want to get down to 150. I Have a lot of trouble keeping myself on track so being a part of this group would be awesome and help me alot!!

cici13095
  • StacieJones0385
    StacieJones0385 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20lbs but still have over 100lbs to go! Please add me!

Staciejones0385
  • katemacrina
    Options
    I would like to give this group a try! I have 91 pounds to lose!
    Username: katemacrina
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! I have about 70lbs to lose. What a great idea : )

Manda2980
  • fatveghead
    Options
    I would like to join! I want to lose around 100 pounds (give or take- we'll see how I carry the weight when I get smaller)

fatveghead
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Down almost 15 lbs with more to go. I'd love the additional support and motivation!

dacspace
  • amber_quinn
    amber_quinn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of five kids who recently moved back home after being away 12 years. I am looking forward to this journey even with the difficulties I will face. i need to lose 40-50 to get out of a high risk of diabetes. I had it twice with pregnancy and know for sure I want to prevent it if at all possible!!!!! But I need support and would like to be a member of this group. thanks
  • JessieBrickner
    Options
    I would love to join!

Jbrickn
  • ginkacal
    Options
    Hi I just started this today and truly needing to lose 50lbs would love the support

ginkacal
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 72 pounds in one year. I started my weight loss journey on November 20, 2013. I hope to make it all the way to November 20, 2014. I would love to have some motivation and a support system. I loss some weight before by myself, but then I gained it back. I am going to work very hard throughout the year to get where I was before. I am looking forward to losing the weight again. I know that I can lose the weight because I did it before. Also, I know that I will feel a lot better about myself.

How many months is it for?
    Thank you

48Christy
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm down almost 30lbs after 2mos...still have a lonnnnggg ways to go to get under 300!

starchile
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sorry posted yesterday, but forgot to write my name under :P haha...
    But as I said: I've got about 20 kgs to lose and would love to join! :)

anorwegian
  • uhmsavanna
    Options
    it would mean alot if you added me! i am looking to loose around 35-50 pounds!
  • uhmsavanna
    Options
    it would mean alot if you added me! i am looking to loose around 35-50 pounds!
    uhmsavanna
  • I just signed up here and have 125# to lose. Can I still participate here?
  • missing75
    missing75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is to lose 62 pounds in one year. I started my weight loss journey on November 01, 2013 and I've lost 5 kg so far and I'm pretty satisfied with it... I had another big diet years ago but I gained my weight back so I'm taking it slower this time, trying to think before eating and not just lose quickly.
    I'm on a 1200calories a day program and I'm worried about the Christmas season...
    I'm italian so I apologize for my imperfect english.
    I 'd like to introduce some exercise in my daily routine but I have not much time and honestly I don't feel going to the gym before losing a bit more
    Thanks