Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please - I have 55lb to lose.

Helen195
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    NEWYEARNEWME2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    NEWYEARNEWME2014 (user name) thanks
  • happysquats
    Options
    i'd love to join! i have 100-120 pounds to lose.

username: happysquats
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I've probably more than 56 lbs to go after this weekend but I am still within that range! I'd love to join up. :) I lost 35 from my last go, gained back 10-15 and now I'm back again. It's harder now because I feel lazy and just don't feel motivated.

musiqueange
  • Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join! Im aiming to lose another 40lbs, I've already lost 25lbs!
    Tatiana269
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've lost 61 so far. And have 100 lbs to go. I've been disappointed in how much the forums seem to be HS flirting or nonsense. So this may be just the kind of help I need.

BoDiva88
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. 50 would be right around goal!

LFDBabs
  • sah414
    sah414 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I've just reached 55lbs. down this past week and I have about 105lbs. left to lose, since starting back in June, and i would like the support of an active group.

sah414
  • bethblinson
    Options
    I would love to join. I have been in a 3 month challenge and our challenge ends this week. I have lost right at 20 lbs. but I need to keep going; I would love to loose 50 more lbs. I would love the support of people like me.
    bethblinson (user)
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have about 70lb to loose and definitely could use the support.

MoniSunZ
  • ShortStrut
    ShortStrut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi-

I just joined MFP today, I'd love to join a group, and have challenges, share my ideas, and get new useful ones. I've got around 70 pounds to lose.

I'm a little health crazy lately, so sharing and gathering with a group of like-minded people sounds awesome!

ShortStrut
  • AgilePapMom
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join in your group. I have over 70 lbs to loose (at least!) and need motivation and support. :)

agilepapmom
  • addiemax0611
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd love to join. I have about 60-70 pounds I'd like to lose. Looking for any support out there!

Addiemax0611
  • CharlestonGyrlz
    Options
    I would like to join also please.... I have 50 lbs to lose but at least 30 by April 2014 (wedding day)

Charlestongyrlz
  • Gerberdaisy17
    Options
    I would like to loose about 90-100 pounds

Gerberdaisy17
  • soccercoach88
    soccercoach88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me please, 60+lbs to loose!!
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 something already but have 59 more to go.
  • MissLovelyBlue
    MissLovelyBlue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started wanting to lose weight and to get healthy because my physical lead to me finding out I am on my way to heart problems. I need to lose about 50 pounds to be where I want personally and to be healthy physically. I would love to find a group of women that could be supportive and I could support as well.

MissLovelyBlue
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I want to lose between 50-60 pounds. I think joining this group would be beneficial to me. It will help me stay on trap with like-minded individuals who will provide encouragement.

Username: UndefinedLoser
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    StarJenHealthy