Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My username is wndrwmn86 and I would love to join I still have about 55 pounds left to lose and would appreciate the accountablility found within this group.
  • RaiseAndRun
    RaiseAndRun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I would like to join your group to help support and motivate each other. My weight loss goal is 60lbs. I have lost 9lbs so far.

RaiseAndRun
  • jennylee1219
    Options
    I would love to join. 60 + lbs to lose. thanks! jennylee1219
  • hootchknocker
    hootchknocker Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 70 - 80 to lose. I would love to join!

hootchknocker
  • JaneInKansas
    JaneInKansas Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose another 50 pounds or so. Please add me.

JaneInKanas (Jane In Kansas)
  • NiceSpydr
    NiceSpydr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have really been struggling with my goal and progress lately. I would like to have some help in support and I re-focus on my goals.

NiceSpydr
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm always hoping to help people and have others who motivate me!! :)

Anyone here is welcome to add me. I'm down 62 pounds with another 92 pounds to lose. :)

Alupinsk
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 50-80 pounds. I have joined groups in the past, but I haven't been a daily MFP user since I had surgery. I'm trying to get back in the habit. I'm 5'2" and 199 pounds. Losing 50 would help me significantly with my back problems and probably get me out of "obese", and by losing 80 I'd be at a healthy/acceptable weight for my size.

AliciaStinger
  • QueenEbony
    QueenEbony Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to join and am looking forward o the support. I have 50 to 60 lbs to lose. Thanks in advance!
  • nimmerbm05
    nimmerbm05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Looking for some awesome girls to keep in contact with and be a part of of accountability group. my user name is nimmerbm05 and I'm looking to lose 40-50 pounds. I've already lost 45 lbs but I have reached a plateau :/
  • teacheroftwos85
    Options
    Hi My name is Nikki and I'm looking to lose 147 lbs. I'm new to the site... well I'm new to taking this site seriously and changing my lifestyle rather than just "dieting." I'm still in pretty good health considering I'm morbidly obese, and I just really want to change the way I'm living before it's too late. I'm 28 and at my highest weight and I've decided I'm done with it.
    I need to be held accountable but I like anonymity, so I'd really like to join an online group.
    I look forward to challenges and weigh ins!
    Thanks!
    teacheroftwos85
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wendy3330
  • GiantBrownie
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 pounds here.

GiantBrownie
  • thebza_x
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm a 24 scottish girl with 119lbs till goal!

Thebza_x
  • nikieluckey
    nikieluckey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 150
  • mewilhoit42
    Options
    I had lost around 80-100 pounds a few years ago due to illness. Since getting better, the weight has crept back up on me. I now need to loose around 75 pounds to feel confident again. I would love to be a part of a group. I need people who face the same challenges as me each day. It doesn't work when my skinny best friend is there, she doesn't face the same demons.
    Please add me.

mewilhoit42
  • PlayinOutside
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 lbs. I was doing ok at losing weight which was a little here & a little there, but I was at least not gaining.... I experienced downfalls in life & health issues & gained 30lbs back. Im so mad at myself!! I just need some support to help me stay on track.

My biggest issue is time & stress. I have a hard time with stress I just always seem to be stressed (bills, house repairs & maintenance to make all by myself now, loss of work hours down to 10 hrs...which means a lack of money, etc).

My health has taken a backseat which isn't a good thing. I'm not a complainer, I don't judge, & I work hard... it just feels like I'm burning the candle at both ends. I'm looking for anyone who would like to be diet buddies to try & keep each other on track & be supportive.

Thank you!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

I'm trying to lose 70lbs-80lbs.

BranMuffin86 (Brandi for short) :-)
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey there--my name is Suzanne :drinker:

I'd love to join as well. I still have at least 50lbs to go even before reaching a healthy weight..but 60lbs or so overall. I'd love to have friends who I can really stay accountable with, supportive through the good and bad..etc.
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I started with 80 to lose, 27 down, 53 to go.

septembergrrl