Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• shondaj70
    shondaj70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Shonda and I need to lose 150 pounds and would love to join for the encouragement and support :smile:
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here

:)
  • luv2hate
    luv2hate Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to lose.
    Starting weigh is 230 pounds
    Goal weigh is 80 pounds
    Where do I post a beginning photo at?
    Username- luv2hate
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I joined MYP in October and have lost 24 lbs so far. I would like to lose 76 more. I log everyday, and would love to be a part of this group. Having people around me that are going through the same journey as me and have the same goasl and interest as me makes my journey a little more easy.

Please invite me :)
    Chante

chante_loves_life
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 20 kg, maybe more to lose. So I would love to be apart of this group! It will help me stay on track :)
  • NikkiG_87
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 24 and have about 65 lbs. to loose (I think, I may reevaluate once I get closer)

NikkiG_87
  • TheJhazminShow
    Options
    I've got about 120 pounds to lose for my first goal. Would love to get more involved in the MFP community.

TheJhazminShow
  • colleen586
    colleen586 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I could easily lose 100 pounds and still be considered healthy, but I would feel much better about myself even losing 50.
  • teresasiegel3
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose and would love to join! I am about a month in and definitely need some accountability:)
  • alkx
    alkx Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to join this group. Im looking to loose at least 100 pounds.

alkx
  • Katty3209
    Options
    If love to lose 50 lbs! Trying to get motivated and add some people this would be great! Username : Katty3209 :)
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am aiming for 106 (already down 28.5). I could use more support.

overcometh35
  • ccfokenn
    ccfokenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose between 70-90 lbs to get healthy, I would love to join this group because I need an avenue of accountability and support.

ccfogal
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I have 60-70 pounds to lose and I'm starting fresh!

bethmakesmusic
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 more lbs to lose! I could definitely use the support.

Pseudomuffin
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! I login every day...going 230+ days strong. 54 lbs down, 46 left to lose.

SNLover87
  • sandra8759
    Options
    I've lost 16 lbs. and need to lose 60 - 80lbs more, I need all the support I can get, I'm on a mission to avoid taking diabetes medication, I am a borderline diabetic and the doctor said that if I lose the weight and avoid sugar and carbs I will not be needing to be on meds..............Help!!!
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My Name is Hadir, and i live in Houston, Tx. I would love to join you ladies, I need to lose 96lb, I started eating healthy and joined a gym last Wednesday and began excising.

Hadirk
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60-70 lbs. I'm in my mid-40s and finding it very difficult. I log on everyday...religiously. In Jan 2011, I started MFP and lost 40 lbs and had a consecutive streak of close to 700 days. I've been back at it for nearly a year and cannot seem to get past this 15 lb mark. I guess losing 15 lbs in a year is better than gaining 15 lbs in a year but I want to see better results. With winter quickly approaching I am dreading the next 4 months or so. :grumble:

MrsGriffin67
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose!!! I would LOVE this!

jlhnu212