Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Replies

• hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Sounds great and I can use all the support :) Thanks for adding me.
    hupsii
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Can I join? I've got over 100 lbs to lose?

misskariw
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    I would love to join! My overall goal is 77lbs, but have about 60 more to go. I've really been needing some extra support lately.

redversustheblue
  • tamika2004
    tamika2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Tamika2004- I would like to lose 75 pounds. I have just signed up. I need some support and advice on how to get started to my goal. I would love to join your group.
  • Can I join too?
    Need to lose 60-80lb and also need a kick up the behind sometimes ????

Thanks

Lauren x
  • mojpal
    mojpal Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, I would love to join. I have over 80 pounds to lose. I hope we can do it together.

Mojpal
  • goodbye2fatme
    goodbye2fatme Posts: 4 Member
    I just started my weightless journey today 12/4/13 I have 77lbs to lose and need all the help I can get
  • I would love to join this group. I am new to MFP and I'm in serious need of motivation and accountability. I hope to talk to you all soon!

graygirl1979
  • Hi my name is Melissa. I would love to join. I have 90 pounds to lose and would like to get involved in a group.
    Thanks!

Iamblessed9572
  • I live in Fort Worth, tx and just started going to the gym yesterday!! I have 90 pounds to lose!! Friend me if you like.
    Melissa
  • Hello there everyone. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs at the least. Really need to drop those pounds to keep myself healthy.

Brittbq

53894796.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    I would like to join if you are taking more members.

caffeinated_frog
  • Count me in. I need to lose around 25-30kgs to reach my ideal weight and I need all the support I can get. :)

syrinpt
  • triplets1211
    triplets1211 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd love to join...I have about 75 pounds to lose and am struggling.

triplets1211
  • leslimaree11
    leslimaree11 Posts: 1 Member
    This is the group i definitely need to join. I have half my body weight to lose. But I am setting a goal of 90 by summer of next year first. That would put me where I was 4 years ago before I became pregnant with my second child. I have always struggled with my weight. Before becoming pregnant with my second child, I had lost about 80 pounds over a 2 year span. If I know people are watching my story, it will give me that more reason to keep on with my weight loss journey.
  • I'd like to join. I logged back into MFP yesterday after I went off the wagon...again. I'm starting over and trying to reset my mind and telling myself it's about my health, not my weight. I would like to lose 122 lbs.

fat2fitx3
  • I just joined MFP yesterday, and this sounds like exactly what I need. I'm working to lose ~100 pounds and have lost 43 pounds so far in the past 3 months. I think an active community group is the perfect match so as to hold me accountable for continuing the weight loss, even when times get tough. Sign me up!

cxareigna
  • Hi, I'm Micha.
    I joined MFP a while ago actually, but I never really got into it. Now I am here to stay and I really need some support. I don't have any friends where I live so it's a lonely journey so far. I would love to join your group!!!

allthetea
  • Hi I need to lose 25kgs, please add me to the group

Laanah
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    I'd like to join!! Just starting off and trying to lose 100lbs.

MarlaVSings