Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here.

Please be patient for me to add you - my life is extremely hectic right now! I am away this weekend with no internet, will add again probably Monday.
  • Keat_Teak
    Options
    Brand new to "fitness pal", have no clue what I'm doing!

53949230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Keat_Teak
    Options
    Hi Jess, new here, to the whole fitness pal site.....can you tell me, is there a way to get the ticker on my android phone? and how does this page/site work? Does my ticker auto update here on your page, when I update in my "account",...Any info is appreciated. thanks
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose about 50 to 55 pounds by Halloween next year!! Lets get sexay!!!
    Broox80
    ♥Brooke♥
  • BlaqueBombshell
    Options
    I have lost about 30 pounds so far and have another 80-90 that I want to lose to reach my personal goal weight. This group sounds like it would be fun and supportive. Please add me

Blaquebombshell
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining. I've been around for over a year and have about 10 pounds before I hit my initial goal of 50 pounds lost. I believe I will be shooting for another 10 pounds on top of that. I'm a daily logger and feel I can provide advice and support to others here since I've been at this for a good amount of time.

missyjane824
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    looking to lose apprx. 80:)

purplepink1992
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 50lbs to get off. corporatelawmom
  • TiffanyLG99
    Options
    Hello! I just joined my fitness pal today. My dietician helped me set it up and i'm super excited. I have 64 lbs of fluffy to lose! This group sounds like a great idea and i'd love to join.

TiffanyLG99
  • carrie0414
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carrie and I am new to this. I joined weight watchers and I gained all that back, I had to quit because it just got to expensive for me. I would like to loose 85 pounds. I really like the ticker, where did ya'll get that?
  • AmbrosiaDivina
    AmbrosiaDivina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. I don't need to lose this much. But I use to, and I have. I wish I had something like this. But get it girls!! You got this! :D
  • MissC8613
    MissC8613 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have lost 25lbs but have been finding myself getting "comfortable" as of late. I have 50-60 more lbs I would like to lose.

MissC8613
  • slcblonde
    Options
    I would like to join. I have about 60 pounds to lose.

Thank you!

slcblonde
  • laurenb1994
    laurenb1994 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ideal weight for my height is 145 lbs and currently 210lbs so 65lbs to lose!

Thanks,

laurenb1994
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey i really want to join..

i actually have over 100lbs to loose,
    ive currently lost 30lbs, been abit rubbish on MFP lately but im back on track and raring to go!

slimdownmb

xx
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey i really want to join..

i actually have over 100lbs to loose,
    ive currently lost 30lbs, been abit rubbish on MFP lately but im back on track and raring to go!

Slimdownmb

xxx
  • aephyn
    Options
    hi my name is colleen, and I need to lose 60 pounds. I gained my weight when I went on hemodialysis, and my transplant kidney completely died 7 years ago. I have lost 3 kg since I started my nocturnal dialysis and went on a healthy diet and exercise program.
  • LadyRavenSA
    Options
    Sure.. Add me please. :) I have about 70 lbs to lose.

LadyRavenSA
  • annamcquade
    Options
    Please add me! I have 65 lbs to lose and I need the support from new friends.

annamcquade
  • raestanke
    raestanke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I had been on myfitnesspal before and lost 80 lbs, but after having heart surgery it went up a little again and now I am back and ready physically and mentally! I am 5'3 and started out at 280+, now today I am almost 225. My ultimate goal weight is 120, but I will know when I get there, so I might stop as soon as 150 lbs, so that gives me 75-105 pounds that I want to lose!

raestanke