Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• joelinebooysen
    Options
    I have to lose min 154 pounds and I believe I will succeed with this forum.
    Great to meet people in the same boat as i am and I think if we stick together it
    will make our journey so much easier

My weakness is SUGARY SODA SODA SODA, I can consume upto 6litres a day 202ounce...........
    and this led to my obesity////////////

Any one got advice................ I read up i have to cold turkey.... but I am on medication that causes
    extreme thirst(Salt Based) I there a gasssyy , tastyyyyy drink out there that I have not discovered as yet....

Hope someone out there has Advice for Me
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I had about 70lbs to lose and I've lost about 7 so far. I live in galway too!

Please add me to this group as I need all the motivation I can get !!!!
  • tonialynn17
    tonialynn17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 40 - 50 to lose and am hoping that, if I get more involved with groups and community, I might be more successful than I have been in the past. I've gained 20+ pounds in a YEAR and I'm getting married this coming May and no longer fit into my wedding dress.

tonialynn17
  • tinker69
    Options
    Would love to join this group! I've got 6 stone to loose to be within a healthy BMI range. I'm very good at dieting in Italy but quickly get bored after about 6 months so motivation and support will be much appreciated :) good luck to everyone xx
  • kshah65
    kshah65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to join this please
  • cheerto152
    Options
    Cheerto152
  • cheerto152
    Options
    I'm in the army reserves got deployed and when I came back I gained so much weight im on the verge of getting kicked out cuz I can't get the weight off I need to lose 50lbs
  • delvcunn
    delvcunn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I definitely fit the bill to join! I've wanted to lose for years and I try for a while but always lose motivation and binge! Motivation and help are needed!