Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have about 40 more pounds I'd like to lose.

Tanya0324
  • lucky125nd
    lucky125nd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi- I would love to be part of the group. I have about 60 pounds to lose (give or take).

Lucky125nd
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have the last 75 to lose , I would love to be a part of this group! count me in!
  • dewicradock
    dewicradock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to Join. I need some motivation to exercise !!!!
    I have around 40 - 45 Kgs to lose.

dewicradock
  • sunshine_101
    sunshine_101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sunshine_101
  • JustineTakesItBack
    JustineTakesItBack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group! My ticker says I only have 38 lbs to lose...but I have another 25 after. Just broke it down so it wouldn't look so overwhelming lol.

JustineEssie
  • alondamonet
    Options
    I would love to join!!!
    AlondaMonet
  • nickzy
    nickzy Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to join

nickzy
  • musicalsoul208
    Options
    I have about a hundred pounds to lose, I'd like to join.
  • Lizvaughan72
    Lizvaughan72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm liz and in my early 40's and have been overweight for most of my adult life. I've recently been diagnosed with MS and now I must lose weight to help manage this illness and prevent getting others. I have 56lbs to lose and as an earlier posting said I too need motivation to exercise. We can because we believe we can x
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have at *least* 50 but hopefully more like 65lb to lose. Hormone medication makes me pile it on like 5lb a month so it's tough to lose!

LexBubbles
  • jennifers101875
    jennifers101875 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 130 that I would LOVE to lose....but am taking it 10lbs at a time

jennifers101875
  • bbolt89
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 110lbs to lose! I'm a wife and mother to three and desperately need to lose the weight and keep it off!

bbolt89
  • KatieWH
    KatieWH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im interested in joining. My full username is below

Katiewh
  • callean314
    callean314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I have 83 pounds I would like to lose in 2014, with an additional 40 or so pounds next year. Short term, I need to lose about 25 pounds by my brother's wedding in March.

callean314
  • Bruins_8
    Options
    Hi all!

My user name is Bruins_8, real name Maria.

I am 5'8 and weigh 265 lb. My ideal weight is 165, so I've got a total of 100 lbs to lose.
    My goal is to drop to 65lb in the next 6-8 months. I'd love to join the community, please add me!
  • gonzalezae
    gonzalezae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

im really feeling depressed with all this extra weight i set a goal to myself to lose 100 pounds by next christmas 2014, i told my beautiful Wife and my 6 year old daughter that i would lose the weight and we agreed that my weigh in date is on christmas eve...my sweet little daughter told me crying that i was going to look weird and if i was still going to be her mommy :(

i need everyones support and i think this is the perfect place!!!

thanks
  • rhondamarie00
    Options
    I have 55 pounds to lose. Please add me
    Rhondamarie00
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Hi, just curious: I only see people wanting to join, but no discussion, challenges, check-ins, etc. In other words: what's the objective of this thread?
    Thanks!
  • JesiV323
    JesiV323 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a first time mom and had twin boys in April 2013. I lost 80lbs after I got married in 2012, only gained 16 lbs during my pregnancy (got pneumonia 6 months along since i had 4 lil feet iny rib cage) delivered my boys naturally in 24 mins (6 mins apart), but gained all my weight back due to having post partum depression and suffering from what i thought were migranes but turned out to a softball sized benign tumor that had to be removed from my brain when my boys were 3 months old. Thank God everything came out ok with no affects (I had an 8 hr surgery to remove it on 7/2/13 and was discharged from ICU the night on 7/4/13) & I'm able to see my boys grow up. Now I'm determined to drop weight again so I can run and play with my boys when they become mobile ♥