Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• ALOvely_lady
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join this support group. I've tried to lose weight on plenty of occasions and while I did lose about 20 pounds earlier this year I gained it back plus some. I've recently lost about 8 lbs and now I'm back under my MFP starting weight.

Username: ALOvely_lady
  • avianamity
    avianamity Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to be a dancer and a park naturalist/zoo keeper so I was constantly busy and outside working. Then I went to culinary school and pretty much ate whatever i wanted- no bueno... I went from 180-260 then I got pregnant with my son and dropped to 230! woohoo! Then I got lazy and went back up to 257... I'm trying desperately because I want to be healthy for my son. I'm looking to lose at least 76 lbs, would love to make it 100. I would love to join

avianamity
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group i have atlesst 70 to 90 lbs to loose.

73Laine
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

FitBegins
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I so long to be part of this group. I used this site exactly 3 years ago to lose 58 pounds and then put it back on slowly. This past year has been horrific, but I need to support to get back on track. This site is awesome and it produced a miracle for me in the past largely because of the support I found on her.

anna_b1
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP yesterday, I'd love to join a group, and have challenges, have accountability, and get / offer support on this journey. My objective is to lose 80 pounds by October 4th (30th birthday)

username: maddy_smiles
  • Geschenkpapier
    Options
    Hello!

I'd love to be part of the group. I've lost 14kg since September, but way more to go.

Geschenkpapier
  • njax99
    njax99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group, I have 40kg to lose and have lost 17 already, it was 25 but I moved country and put 10 back on!! I will be 40 in 13 months and do not want to be fat and forty!! Please be my friend!
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to go!

Briana12077
  • kam3203
    kam3203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have a long way to go!

kam3203
  • angeles566
    Options
    Hi!

After quitting smoking/starting new medication this year, I've reached obesity, which was a little scary for me. Decided to finally take ownership of my health. Looking to lose in and around the range of 50 pounds - more important than that, however, is % body fat - looking to lose about 15% - 20%, so an exercize/workout regimine is a very important part of my weight loss plan.
    I'm hoping to do this within the next 6 months. I'm off to an okay/bumpy start - but my diet has improved, my energy levels are up, and I feel healthier. Now all that's left is the poundage.

Hoping to meet some new friends along the way! Good luck guys!
  • sofiaquin
    Options
    I know this has nothing to do with your question but I am in desperate need of help! I am trying to lose 10 lbs but no matter how hard I work it seems as if I'm not losing any weight at all!
    I workout 7 days a week 2 hours a day. I spend 40 minutes on a tread mill, 40 minutes on a bike, 20 minutes on an elliptical machine, and 15 minutes of sit-ups and other exercises.
    I eat only healthy food and I eat very little but not to the point that I am starving.
    I am 5'7 and weigh 115 lbs and I'm desperate to be at least 107! PLEASE HELP!
    I am starting to lose hope.
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Renee6515
  • freefalling83
    freefalling83 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    70lbs to lose here! Please add me!

freefalling83
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40, gained 10 back and need to lose at least 47 as of today. I think Exercise is the key for me.
  • nella2014
    nella2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, i have 67 lbs to loose, and i am new to my fitness pal too! i would love to join the group.

nella2014
  • jscar125
    jscar125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ pounds to lose. I have just renewed my committment to myself to lose the weight. I would love to join the group for motivation and support!

jscar125
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have lost some but I have a whole heap to go. Please add me.

Diligent1a
  • karak80
    karak80 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm interested! I have at least 100 lbs to lose.

mskarak80
  • Althea247
    Options
    I'd like to join! New hear and want to lose 63 lbs!
    Althea247:smile: